Érik Lamela

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

As I've been saying repeatedly, he's no longer in Poch's plans. What more evidence do you need? If he'd been fit we'd have moved him on this Summer, and he'll be gone in January along with Janssen.
We are only able to include 21 on CL list because we only have 2 "club-trained" players in squad (Rose, Kane). Janssen, Erik miss out

Last edited:
As I've been saying repeatedly, he's no longer in Poch's plans. What more evidence do you need? If he'd been fit we'd have moved him on this Summer, and he'll be gone in January along with Janssen.

Wow. Got to admit I'm very surprised by this. Surely if he's going to be fit for a few of the games he'd have been in the squad.

Janssen not being included was a bit of a surprise but Lamela?!?! I'm genuinely intrigued about what the pro Lamela fans on here have to say about this, it's completely out of left field

I hope Lamela recovers and becomes a valuable part of the squad again during the second half of the season. He was a massive investment and even though he has not really lived up to my expectation so far, he's still a good player to have. I hope he is not a sick note even though the majority of his time with us, he's been injured one way or the other. If we could manage Dembele's injuries, I am sure we can do it with Lamela.

Apparently Ricky Villa has given an interview on Argentine radio where he said that there are doubts as to whether or not Lamela will actually return.

Lamela was going to Wembley, but his hip has gone all trembly....

Too soon?

Fuck me, I know its too soon. Love the beautiful, hard bastard and hope he comes back to prove the doubters wrong. Could have been world class, and if he gets his career back on track it will be one of the better comeback stories. :lamelaaghh:

That's pretty incredible.

It is always a worry that when a player is out for this length of time that he will never be able to play at the level he did before his injury. I have said as much several times but been largely ignored. Until he starts to push himself even the Coaches will not know.

Back
Top Bottom