Érik Lamela

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Ok, I'll agree, but if he doesn't start, you have to change your avatar to a picture of a cat - there has to be equal forfeit for you, no?

Lets up the stakes....

By your reckoning, what with the arrival of Lucas, Erik is at most 5th in the pecking order....

If he starts in either of the next 2 games you leave the forum pernanently with no multis.

If he starts neither, similarly I'll leave.

Do we have a deal...?????

A tad OTT?
:deledoubt:

Meh....

My perogative.... Besides i'm at the point that im sick of pricks like this insisting in taking the shine off our our victories with their petty hateful agendas.

I love a good debate... The average cunt off doesn't bother me either... But i just find him tiresome to the extreme.

Lets see how important his hateful agenda is to him shall we?

I'll honour my side. I have integrity... I whole-heartedly doubt the same of him tho.....

Meh....

My perogative.... Besides i'm at the point that im sick of pricks like this insisting in taking the shine off our our victories with their petty hateful agendas.

I love a good debate... The average cunt off doesn't bother me either... But i just find him tiresome to the extreme.

I'll honour my side. I have integrity... I whole-heartedly doubt the same of him tho.....
I thought you wanted me out of here today. You love a good debate but it's me and him you want out already today? Gibing full of shit aren't you

That front 4 yesterday worked so fucking well I am curious to see a practice game against same Spurs team in another universe w front 4 of Erickson Deles Kane Son

I thought you wanted me out of here today. You love a good debate but it's me and him you want out already today? Gibing full of shit aren't you

Out...???

I suggested you "ignore" me or "get over yourself".....

You fail. Again.

Meh....

Please don’t go
:paulinhobored:

Out...???

I suggested you "ignore" me or "get over yourself".....

You fail. Again.

Not out then? You lie so well lol.
I thought I had suggested first that you have me on ignore. Why are you repeating after me. Where is your originality

I actually want Lamela to get call up. If Lanzini is picked he must feel he can make the squad for the World Cup.

Still not quite sure how Fazio went from a lumbering tortoise with the turning circle of the titanic to Serie A team of the year and nailed on Argentine starter at the World Cup a year after leaving. Hey ho. Well played to him. Did we all miss something there, or just me!?

Still not quite sure how Fazio went from a lumbering tortoise with the turning circle of the titanic to Serie A team of the year and nailed on Argentine starter at the World Cup a year after leaving. Hey ho. Well played to him. Did we all miss something there, or just me!?
He was playing well for Sevilla when we bought him (all be it not selected for Argentina national side), Sevilla was also noted for their high backline (as we played ours) which he was the main man in. The trouble with him is he actual would play very well but would make one mistake that unfortunately would tend to be punished with a goal scored, which then everyone remained fixated on (we love to focus, almost celebrate the small failings as supporters). Was/is he in the class of our current crop of CB's? Absolutely no. But I think he's better than Utd's CB's (not Bailly), probably on par with Otomendi, better than Musafi, Matip, Lovren, better than Cahill all CB's at our rivals in the top 6 in the PL.

Making a horrendous error that results in a goal and then ultimately a loss against Woolwich is almost impossible to recover from at this club, our fans will hate you for all their mite, obsessing on every single negative, whilst ignoring everything else.

S
Still love him for that bit of protection he did for Hugo.

I think he's coming on well. Lamela has that defence opening pass in him that think only Eriksen also has in our squad.

I also think Poch likes that bit of dog that he shows, and the extra maturity from his time out which seems to have added some perspective to him.

Back
Top Bottom