Érik Lamela

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

"Key role"???? You naughty boy.... You know that's bollocks.

If Lucas makes an impact Erik will be like 5th choice AM....

If Lamela isn't good enough for that role lets just throw the towel in; City have won football.

(p.s. You may be #2 in the Lamela-Hater league, but there's a huge drop off in twat-dom after #1. :adegrin2: )

He's first reserve that is a key role imo , hopefully Moura and Grealish knock him down the pecking order and the free ride is over , he needs to step up or leave and he must be in the last chance saloon he just must be , if he survives the summer he's simply got to take his chances next season and I don't think he will but looks like we'll find out.

He's first reserve that is a key role imo , hopefully Moura and Grealish knock him down the pecking order and the free ride is over , he needs to step up or leave and he must be in the last chance saloon he just must be , if he survives the summer he's simply got to take his chances next season and I don't think he will but looks like we'll find out.
Grealish isn't fit to lace Lamela's boots.

Very sad to see you writing off a player before you've ever seen him play. That's the difference between you and I. You and certain others judge purely on reputation, whereas as I judge on what I see.
I've seen Grealish play at least 20 times.

Following Josh Onomah has had it's benefits this season.

That's the difference between you and I. I support Spurs players.

20 times this season ?

How would you rate young Grealish ?
Nah, 20 total.

He's a decent footballer. Smart passer, decent dribbler. Awful defensively, not a great tackler, poor finisher and a walking yellow card.

I just don't see how he fits, even then, he's not of the requisite quality.

I'd take Loftus-Cheek way before Grealish.

Nah, 20 total.

He's a decent footballer. Smart passer, decent dribbler. Awful defensively, not a great tackler, poor finisher and a walking yellow card.

I just don't see how he fits, even then, he's not of the requisite quality.

I'd take Loftus-Cheek way before Grealish.

Lotus Cheek will never be available to Spurs tho , I think Grealish is worth a punt for 15's

Back
Top Bottom