Érik Lamela

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Yeah, Grealish is shit, I don't know how so many people can't see it. Shaqiri is fat but can lose weight, Grealish, at his age, can't learn how to play good football.

I think a lot of people forget just how good Shaqiri was when he was at Basel, just like a lot of people did with Salah after he looked so shit for Chelsea. The ability is there with Shaqiri, it's all about getting him fit and firing really.

I think a lot of people forget just how good Shaqiri was when he was at Basel, just like a lot of people did with Salah after he looked so shit for Chelsea. The ability is there with Shaqiri, it's all about getting him fit and firing really.

Workrate would concern me above all else tbh.

His workrate could simply improve just by feeling he's around a better project. At Stoke he just seemed to be going through the motions.

Maybe there's a degree of confirmation bias involved on my part, but i just saw the player i'd already believed him to be

That said... Mark 'shitehouse' Hughes.

:pochunimpressed:

Either way, i shan't be melting about it if the Gaffer is keen as I'm sure the right attitude will be a requisite of our player profiling.

I'd be curious as to how much he's on tho... I' m assuming in order to snare him Stoke must have been paying him a fair chunk (no pun!).

1503818325_confused-britney-spears.gif

Why has Shaquiri transfer discussion taken over the Lamela thread?

Dude isn't even fat, he's just very bulky. Too much muscle in the wrong places for a footballer, especially around the shoulders and chest.
Xherdan+Shaqiri+Switzerland+v+Poland+Round+cMO4dT0D5pil.jpg

His traps are ridiculously built for someone who doesn't need them for his job.

Short, stocky and I'd imagine his body fat % is like 18-20% - not "fat" but should be closer to 11-13% for a footballer.

Dude isn't even fat, he's just very bulky. Too much muscle in the wrong places for a footballer, especially around the shoulders and chest.
Xherdan+Shaqiri+Switzerland+v+Poland+Round+cMO4dT0D5pil.jpg

His traps are ridiculously built for someone who doesn't need them for his job.

Short, stocky and I'd imagine his body fat % is like 18-20% - not "fat" but should be closer to 11-13% for a footballer.
If that’s a hard on in that second picture, I’m hung like a fucking donkey.
:tobyarm:

If that’s a hard on in that second picture, I’m hung like a fucking donkey.
:tobyarm:

What is it about physical sports that gives people hard ons? Literally see it all the time, not just in football either. I'm sure there's a scientific reason but I just can't quite remember.

Latent homosinuality????

Grow up. If you go to gyms or play sports you'll notice it quite a bit. Erections rarely have anything to do with being actually turned on. Most guys have an erection during sleep or just when they wake up - it's not because they're "turned on".

There's a drug in your body called noradrenaline that suppresses erections during the day and when you sleep your body stops producing it - hence erections during sleep/morning.

Wouldn't surprise me if during long physical tests your produces a lot of noradrenaline, as it needs all the blood it can get elsewhere. Once the physical stress is over all that noradrenaline floods into you and you end up with a hard on.

Haha, funny joke, but no, 0 to do with being homo or turned on.

Grow up. If you go to gyms or play sports you'll notice it quite a bit. Erections rarely have anything to do with being actually turned on. Most guys have an erection during sleep or just when they wake up - it's not because they're "turned on".

There's a drug in your body called noradrenaline that suppresses erections during the day and when you sleep your body stops producing it - hence erections during sleep/morning.

Wouldn't surprise me if during long physical tests your produces a lot of noradrenaline, as it needs all the blood it can get elsewhere. Once the physical stress is over all that noradrenaline floods into you and you end up with a hard on.

Haha, funny joke, but no, 0 to do with being homo or turned on.
Hey, about that party... :freund:

Back
Top Bottom