Érik Lamela

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The combined IQ level in that xmas photo must struggle to get into even the double digits. How does not one of them provide some elementary counsel and think maybe uploading this onto facebook's cloud might be a super stupid idea with not one, not two, but four prem footballers in it? how about don't take any pics at all - lmao.

IIRC, this isn't the first time GLC's tested positive for the 'vid...

Last edited:
I can understand these lot breaking the rules , I don’t agree with it but it happens , what I don’t understand is why they would take a picture of them doing so and post it on social media? Absolute stupid irresponsible twats and they get what they deserve!

It's not a "few rules". It's a global fucking pandemic.

So it doesn't really matter what I or anyone else think of lockdown or other regulations.

Stupid idiots.

Max fines to all of them.

It’s a stretch to defend this and a fine looks reasonsble to set the right tone in response, however could be some degree of justification?

If the group members were resident in Colchester, Uttlesford, Tendring or Hertfordshire then they would have been able to meet up prior to the 00:01 Boxing Day rule change.

It’s probably unlikely but I’d image a lot of our players live in Hertfordshire, I know Defoe used to live in Cuffley and Chestnut is very close to Enfield?

mind you, probably with the size of the group and the people involved it’s hard to see this was their preferred bubble ? Fine and move on. No credit can be given.

No they aren’t key workers. That’s disrespectful to actual key workers in the NHS, shops, logistics, etc.

However, football is important to morale of a large swathe of the country, that much is true. But it doesn’t give any of the players guilty here, an excuse. Not that I’m suggesting that’s what you are saying.
Fair, Accepted.

It’s a stretch to defend this and a fine looks reasonsble to set the right tone in response, however could be some degree of justification?

If the group members were resident in Colchester, Uttlesford, Tendring or Hertfordshire then they would have been able to meet up prior to the 00:01 Boxing Day rule change.

Those areas you list were tier 2 up until boxing day, but even under tier 2 rules it was/is not permitted for groups to meet indoors. If this party was on Christmas Eve as some suggest then it was still against the rules if it was in one of those areas.

They all dropped a clanger on this one and I hope the club fine them. They need to send a strong message to the rest of the squad because we cannot get into the position where we lose lots of players and have to reschedule games. We just don't have the space in the schedule for that.
I also don't want to see any of our players getting ill particularly as 'long covid' is becoming more common.

What a fuck up!
A big big red mark against him now. Mou saw that he was a bit of child at heart still and tried his best to be a more warm and reassuring boss, but he's thrown it in his face.

Not many players get the kind of treatment he got from day one.

Back
Top Bottom