Érik Lamela

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Knew there was a couple of Europas, but never two in the league.

Do think different weather and training will see him flourish like he never could here. We’ll see.
No idea. However I wish him the best. When his body was up to it he gave everything he could, however flawed. Wish he could’ve been what he was originally advertised as but I’m not disappointed at what he became.

No idea. However I wish him the best. When his body was up to it he gave everything he could, however flawed. Wish he could’ve been what he was originally advertised as but I’m not disappointed at what he became.

Big part of the issue was he never gelled with Eriksen n Kane, or Alli, in our strongest period, we were Brit:Nordic he didn’t fit well.

You could too often see the exasperation between them as open players both ways were ignored.

Love the fact that he scored a brace. Hope he doesn't get injured at Sevilla (that's wishful), and the spanish football will be in for a shock. From what I've seen, one-footed players are more likely to shine in Spain and Italy than in England.

The flip side of the coin: its gonna be fucking hilarious watching Chelsea figure out the Lukaku they just bought is the same Lukaku they've already given up on several times.
Lukaku is a good striker. I don't think he'll be a disaster like that.

He's just not the best striker going, and he's not a 100m pound player.

Back
Top Bottom