2018 FIFA WORLD CUP RUSSIA 14th June - 15th July

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The flat pack four folded.

It did not feel like a quarter final match it was that easy. A weird but unbelievable.
The horrid memories of a midfield of Gerrard and Lampard not working are now disappearing. :tobyarm:

A Russia win would be amazing, can't see it happening though.

I can, but that's because I'm not entirely certain on the legitimacy of Russia's run. I feel footballing wise, England should find Russia much easier than Croatia, but I feel you're more likely to beat Croatia than Russia, if that makes sense?

I can, but that's because I'm not entirely certain on the legitimacy of Russia's run. I feel footballing wise, England should find Russia much easier than Croatia, but I feel you're more likely to beat Croatia than Russia, if that makes sense?
Are they drug testing the Russians?

It was a serious question, glad to see you bring plenty of knowledge with your answer.

You play the hand your dealt jock , the mask has slipped now salty bawes ,you dressed it up as a bit of light banter but the inner brave heart anti English bile is pouring out now mate and your drowning yourself in it , give it up and let the English have their moment.

> you now realise that a dependence on English disappointment feels rather hollow when they're genuinely having a good time.

541f01707360aa43349ccd86f655b757ee6e97cb.jpg

As I've said before mate, I'll gladly see England lose it in the final. I imagine you cunts will harp on about it just as much as you do 1966. You really are the national equivalent of Liverpool, except they're much more relevant in recent times.

Harsh mate. These boys have done us proud regardless of what happens next. They're a young side as well so even if they don't reach the final the future only looks good.

Why begrudge us this moment?

You play the hand your dealt jock , the mask has slipped now salty bawes ,you dressed it up as a bit of light banter but the inner brave heart anti English bile is pouring out now mate and your drowning yourself in it , give it up and let the English have their moment.

Some moment - the bards will tell a tale about the great slayers of Tunisia, Panama, Colombia and Sweden.

Back
Top Bottom