2018 FIFA WORLD CUP RUSSIA 14th June - 15th July

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

A Russia win would be amazing, can't see it happening though.
tenor.gif
tenor.gif
tenor.gif
tenor.gif
tenor.gif
tenor.gif
tenor.gif
tenor.gif
tenor.gif
tenor.gif
tenor.gif
tenor.gif
tenor.gif
tenor.gif
tenor.gif
tenor.gif

More bitter than scousers. I don’t understand why any of them support Tottenham when there is a footballing feast going on right on their doorstep. Weird cunts, that’s for sure.
Desperate fuckers. They dream of being English but didn't make the cut. Their very struggle for existence makes me feel better about myself

More bitter than scousers. I don’t understand why any of them support Tottenham when there is a footballing feast going on right on their doorstep. Weird cunts, that’s for sure.
Sad you live for failure of others over your own endless mediocrity. Operation Iron Bru is built on sourness of mankind . .

Harsh mate. These boys have done us proud regardless of what happens next. They're a young side as well so even if they don't reach the final the future only looks good.

Why begrudge us this moment?

What have you done in the tournament so far that is actually impressive? Up and down the country there are plenty of England fans convinced this is your year. But you've been the underdogs in one game so far and were battered by Belgium. You can call that a tactical loss all day, but in no way did England want to lose that game. Their B team was better than yours and so is their first team. If you can't see the comparison with Liverpool, that's fine, but it's there and it's very real.

It's obvious sarcasm mate

He made first sub in 79. minute.
Yeah, semi's - well done. Tunisia, Panama, Colombia and Sweden. England is above them on paper, just like on the pitch. Good job, but let's not made of him some great coach.
If there's anything we've learned from this world cup it's that games aren't played on paper.

What have you done in the tournament so far that is actually impressive? Up and down the country there are plenty of England fans convinced this is your year. But you've been the underdogs in one game so far and were battered by Belgium. You can call that a tactical loss all day, but in no way did England want to lose that game. Their B team was better than yours and so is their first team. If you can't see the comparison with Liverpool, that's fine, but it's there and it's very real.
It is a cup tournament, when it is all wrapped up nobody cares how, only how many.

Whatever man, we're in the semi-final of the WORLD CUP and Spurs lads have been crucial to our run.

Stop being so bitter, enjoy your weekend and get behind Russia or Croatia on Weds!

:)

I want to see the receipt
:dembelefingers:

Come On now Smogz Smogz
Don’t be shy.
Action Aid is waiting for your donation

Oh. And football’s coming home.
No hard feelings, but... back in your box now.
Looking forward to seeing all the pics of your lads on their summer hols. Sorry. Don’t know any of their names apart from a lad called Emil Foreskin.
Sounds like a wrong un to me.

Funny how all the Scotchlanders try and pretend it's 'bantz' until the Mighty England look like they might actually make the final and then their true colours come out.

They support Spurs but hate an England team with 5 Spurs players. Odd.

Back
Top Bottom