2021/22 Squad Numbers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Assuming Ndombele is integrated into both squads and Paskotski is dropped from the ECL:

EPLECL
NON-HG (13)NON-HG (17)
1LLORISLLORIS1
2GOLLINIGOLLINI2
3ROYALROYAL3
4ROMEROROMERO4
5DIERDIER5
6SANCHEZSANCHEZ6
7REGUILONREGUILON7
8HOJBJERGHOJBJERG8
9NDOMBELENDOMBELE9
10LO CELSOLO CELSO10
11BERGWIJNBERGWIJN11
12MOURAMOURA12
13SONSON13
GIL14
DOHERTY15
DAVIES16
RODON17
HG (8)ASSOCIATION (3)
1DOHERTY
2DAVIES
3RODON
4ALLIALLI1
SESSEGNON2
CLARKE3
CLUB TRAINED (4)
5AUSTINAUSTIN1
6WINKSWINKS2
7KANEKANE3
8TANGANGATANGANGA4
SQUAD TOTAL: 21SQUAD TOTAL: 24
SELECTEDSELECTED
U 21U 21
SKIPPSKIPP
SCARLETTSCARLETT
JOHNJOHN
WHITEWHITE
SESSEGNON
GIL
DEVINE
CLARKE
PASKOTSKI
LAVINIER
SARR

We now know Omole must be taking the 4rh Association trained in ECL squad.

I assume he will also be named in the PL squad as an HG player as even with him in we only get to registering 22 players who are over 21, and no others at Spurs who need to be registered .

We now know Omole must be taking the 4rh Association trained in ECL squad.

I assume he will also be named in the PL squad as an HG player as even with him in we only get to registering 22 players who are over 21, and no others at Spurs who need to be registered .
I clean forgot Omole used to play for scchhhh and is association not club trained.

OS not updated but
Skipp #4
Lenglet #6???????? (both 5 and 15 are taken)
Bissouma #8???????
Richarlison #9
Perisic #14
Romero #17
Forster #44??

Some other numbers may be available:

3REGUILON Sergio
11GIL Bryan
12ROYAL Emerson
18LO CELSO Giovani
25TANGANGA Japhet
27MOURA Lucas
28NDOMBELE Tanguy

OS not updated but
Skipp #4
Lenglet #6???????? (both 5 and 15 are taken)
Bissouma #8???????
Richarlison #9
Perisic #14
Romero #17
Forster #44??
Lenglet #23 maybe? I was thinking about Hojbjerg getting #23 since he had it at Southampton but I think he wants #5 more.

Maybe Forster will have to arm wrestle Kulu for #44?

I was hoping he'd go for no.11 but said on that Swedish podcast that he won't be changing his number after how well it's gone

Maybe Forster will have to arm wrestle Kulu for #44?
In the same way Perisic's backpack says 14, Forster's says 20. No reason to not think that that's what he'll use.

I'm glad Deki is superstitious, because 21 is a much, much better winger number than 44.

Additionally, during our pre-season fixtures, new arrivals Ivan Perisic and Yves Bissouma will wear numbers 22 and 38 respectively. Supporters should note, however, that the numbers worn by these two players during pre-season may not be representative of their finalised squad numbers for 2022/23. We shall provide further information on this, along with a squad number for fellow new recruit Clément Lenglet, in due course.

Additionally, during our pre-season fixtures, new arrivals Ivan Perisic and Yves Bissouma will wear numbers 22 and 38 respectively. Supporters should note, however, that the numbers worn by these two players during pre-season may not be representative of their finalised squad numbers for 2022/23. We shall provide further information on this, along with a squad number for fellow new recruit Clément Lenglet, in due course.

More or less says au revoir to Reg, Joe and Harry..

I notice the OS have updated the 1st team profiles but for some reason have not added Winks to the on loan list. I wonder if Bissouma might get the number 8 or is it too late?
When do we have to submit the new squad list to the EPL and UCL?

I notice the OS have updated the 1st team profiles but for some reason have not added Winks to the on loan list. I wonder if Bissouma might get the number 8 or is it too late?
By the rules of the game it should be too late. He's made appearances wearing number 38 already so he should be locked down.

Obviously Ronaldo got number 7 after Cavani made games last year, but he is one of the leagues special boys.

Probably too late, number changes during a season are usually forbidden with only one case in recent memory but you'll know who and why that was.

However, he can use it in European games, I believe. I seem to remember Andy Cole having 9 for cup games but a different number in the league when he first signed for United, but that was more than 20 years ago...

Back
Top Bottom