2021/22 Squad Numbers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

That’s definitely wishful thinking!
Doherty isnt going anywhere and I doubt Dier is either. Davies and Dele will almost certainly stay too. If we can move on Sanchez, Sissoko, Winks and Aurier though that would be a good sales window for me. Those four are the most important ones to move on.
They're all rubbish players and I'm honestly sick of watching them in Spurs shirt season after season.

I’m not disputing that one, I just don’t think it’s going to happen.
As things stand at the moment I wouldn’t be surprised if all eight of them are still here when the window closes. If that happens the best we can hope for is Nuno seeing how poor they are and not playing them. For whatever reason though they keep getting minutes.
Nuno is an ENICunts puppet who's just grateful to be here. He will do whatever they instruct him to do and if they think Winks is a great talent then Nuno will play him every match.

If someone told me at the start of the summer that Sissoko, Winks, Dier, and Sanchez would all have squad numbers at the start of the season, I can't even imagine how I'd have felt.
I get what you mean, but who could afford them? Any of them leaving was unrealistic, their wages and transfer fee is way too high for any interesting teams.

The OS have updated the player profiles and at last CCV has a number and a new pic.
Jack Clarke for some reason is not shown in the new shirt as is Thorpe for the U23s who is rumoured to have not signed a contract.

Just trying to work out, I believe for Europe we have one spot left IF we get rid of Aurier and sign Emerson?

Club Trained (4): Winks, Kane, Tanganga, Austin
Association Trained (4): Doherty, Dele, Sessegnon, Clarke
Foreign (16): Lloris, Reguilon, Romero, Hojbjerg, Sanchez, Son, Gil, Rodon, Dier, Lo Celso, Gollini, Bergwijn, Moura, Ndombele, Davies, Emerson

Under 21 (Don't have to be registered): Skipp, Scarlett

So that is a squad of 24, meaning we have to sell Aurier to get another player in (have put Austin in there as I think we will have to have 3 keepers in there just in case). Can anyone confirm if this is correct?

Here's the Prem squad I think, bit roomier here

Homegrown (8): Doherty, Winks, Kane, Rodon, Dele. Tanganga, Davies, Austin
Foreign (13): Lloris, Reguilon, Romero, Hojbjerg, Sanchez, Son, Dier, Lo Celso, Gollini, Bergwijn, Lucas, Ndombele, Emerson

Under 21 (5): Gil, Sessegnon, Clarke, Skipp. Scarlett

We now know Omole must be taking the 4rh Association trained in ECL squad.

I assume he will also be named in the PL squad as an HG player as even with him in we only get to registering 22 players who are over 21, and no others at Spurs who need to be registered .
I clean forgot Omole used to play for scchhhh and is association not club trained.

OS not updated but
Skipp #4
Lenglet #6???????? (both 5 and 15 are taken)
Bissouma #8???????
Richarlison #9
Perisic #14
Romero #17
Forster #44??

Some other numbers may be available:

3REGUILON Sergio
11GIL Bryan
12ROYAL Emerson
18LO CELSO Giovani
25TANGANGA Japhet
27MOURA Lucas
28NDOMBELE Tanguy

OS not updated but
Skipp #4
Lenglet #6???????? (both 5 and 15 are taken)
Bissouma #8???????
Richarlison #9
Perisic #14
Romero #17
Forster #44??
Lenglet #23 maybe? I was thinking about Hojbjerg getting #23 since he had it at Southampton but I think he wants #5 more.

Back
Top Bottom