2030 World Cup.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Ive heard it can be especially for soccer games. Although nothing to get excited about in last few year either
It looks great and everything is fine until the game starts. No harm to anyone but I don't see anyone being intimidated. All the noise just floats out of the stadium.

England can bid if they like. I just don't know why they think anyone outside England would want to support them or, worse, fucken collaborate with them. Honestly, an unbelievably tone deaf suggestion.

It looks great and everything is fine until the game starts. No harm to anyone but I don't see anyone being intimidated. All the noise just floats out of the stadium.
I think its the ridiculous low stand behind 1 goal which couldnt be raised because of the housing behind it

Would that mean 5 places for all the hosts then? Would be excessive if so

The return of Team GB :levyeyes: :crouch:

team-gb-2012-olympics_2aezq4mf4v501e4orb5u2krtj.png

What happened to the rotation, to different continents, of the World Cup?

Is it still there?
If so, which continent should it be held in?

Back
Top Bottom