Adama Traore

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

sooo I actually just bought baby oil a few days ago after getting a lap dance from a stripper (long story, I'm a girl who ended up at her friend's bachelor party) and asking her why her skin was so soft 😂 turns out baby oil and vanilla baby powder are the key

Coincidence? I think not 🤔

I think I must be going to the wrong parties. At the ones I go to you are the odd man out if you don't smell of piss.

Is it fair to say that Traore can be like Kyle Walker with his running power and his strength, he could literally shut down the wing by himself IMO which is what Walker was known for and its not as of he had the best end product either.

What Traore lacks in final pass more than makes up for his power and pace, I remember many a time where Walker would cause absolute mayhem and put teams on the back foot because he was so fucking quick, sometimes that makes all the difference than just goals and assists.

I think we're gonna be frustrated by his end product but equally we're gonna benefit massively from his presence.

Last edited:

Whats Up Reaction GIF by WWE

The fact that I think he'll flop makes me want him because all the players that I reckon will do well end up being shit.

Logic.

:contethumb:

sooo I actually just bought baby oil a few days ago after getting a lap dance from a stripper (long story, I'm a girl who ended up at her friend's bachelor party) and asking her why her skin was so soft 😂 turns out baby oil and vanilla baby powder are the key

Coincidence? I think not 🤔
I think your posts will be getting plenty more attention now.

Back
Top Bottom