Adebayor

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The guys off the Guardian Podcast were all pissing themselves laughing at how much of a liberty Adebayor has taken with Spurs, and football in general. I can understand non-Spurs fans finding it funny. Have no idea why Spurs fans would support him though. I would suspect them of being gooners, but even gooners hate Adebayor. Worst player since Judas
No not the guys off the guardian podcast! Say it aint so................. Really puts this weeks news in perspective.

No not the guys off the guardian podcast! Say it aint so................. Really puts this weeks news in perspective.
Just an unbiased perspective of the man that you are such a fan boy of. I would have loved to have seen you after Judas screwed us. I bet you were still wearing his shirt in bed. Hope you got your Ade's shirt last season, he doesn't have a number any more
:soldadowatch:

Last edited:
At least we can console ourselves that he was more productive (output per £) than Andy Carroll. Will someone crunch the numbers on him, I could do with a good laugh.

What would you give for the gifts he has. There is no greater crime in sport than wasted ability, in my book.
He has enraptured and subsequently, systematically alienated every club fan base wherever he went.
I don't doubt that he is wired differently from the rest of us, but I don't buy the 'Tortured Genius.' he is nowhere near the latter and is the chief architect of the former.
Perhaps I'm not liberal enough to blame mental health issues, but to ask for time off, on 100 large a week, because your mum has put a curse on you? Do me a favour pal!
You have spent long enough in western Society to know better, but have decided that if a job's not worth doing, it certainly isn't worth doing well. You are on a well trodden path that ends friendless, unloved and broke.
You have whored your world beating talents around Europe, simply demanding and moving on to the next bag of cash.
The sad thing is, you can't say "I could have been a contender." You were the contender. I hope you will find some meaning in your Foundation work, but when the money leaves so do the 'friends.'
I fear that your legacy will be the Blue Plaque on the wall that you pissed your talent up. Be gone sir, for here you are truly unloved.

Has he refused to play for us ?
Has he refused to train ?
Has he torn up the squad number he was given ?
He's still here and not being used, give me a while to work out who's taking the piss out of who here.

Has he refused to play for us ?
Has he refused to train ?
Has he torn up the squad number he was given ?
He's still here and not being used, give me a while to work out who's taking the piss out of who here.

I suppose the answer to the first two is that we don't know. But he has behaved unprofessionally at every club he has played for. Had he not, he would still be there. I don't agree with banishing players, as this creates a divide in the dressing room.
But he is a divisive figure who has had a lot of latitude at Spurs. Rotten apples and all that. He has had enough chances to realise how blessed he is.

I suppose the answer to the first two is that we don't know. But he has behaved unprofessionally at every club he has played for. Had he not, he would still be there. I don't agree with banishing players, as this creates a divide in the dressing room.
But he is a divisive figure who has had a lot of latitude at Spurs. Rotten apples and all that. He has had enough chances to realise how blessed he is.

It's all hearsay though, believe Rednapp and Sherwood and he's not a problem.

Multi faceted posters on here...Creeping me out. I've not responded to Joe Clash's baits for months so I think it's time to do the same with you. You never actually talk about football and I'm not interested in your public emotional meltdowns. Joe Clash was all about the ju ju this and ju ju that too. That got old real quick and turned into thick headed mocking of other cultures.

Surely it's Jew-Jew???

Not picking sides but I wonder what Sherwood thinks now after last week at Villa?

Dunno, it's not his problem now. !

It just seems ridiculous to pay someone and then not use them, especially when you're not mega rich and are actually short in that department.
Just seems like cutting off your nose to spite etc.

I am fucking amazed Ade isn't in the europa squad. No matter how much Poch must hate the guy he is fucking stupid for not at the very least getting something from him in the cups if not for the simple reason KANE IS GOING TO BE TOTALLY FUCKED before christmas!

Wtf is poch at seriously????

I am fucking amazed Ade isn't in the europa squad. No matter how much Poch must hate the guy he is fucking stupid for not at the very least getting something from him in the cups if not for the simple reason KANE IS GOING TO BE TOTALLY FUCKED before christmas!

Wtf is poch at seriously????
At least wait to see what Poch does before moaning. Kane might not play much in the cups (NLD aside understandably)

Back
Top Bottom