Alfie Devine

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He's done 2 of the 3 years he needs to be club trained. Still 3 full seasons before he's 21 so I think technically the club could loan him, something like a january loan for the next 2 seasons and he would club trained at the end of 2024 with a year to spare. I don't think it's too problematic, it would take the club loaning him for at least 2 and a half of the next 3 seasons for him to not be club trained which I would say is probably unlikely
You are right about loaning in Jan.

A “club-trained player” is defined as a player who, between the age of 15 and 21, irrespective of their age or nationality, has been registered with their current club for a period, continuous or non-continuous, of three seasons or of 36 months between the ages of 15 and 21

just see his offside goal too. he really needs to be playing prem next year if he does go on loan. kids got the talent to be the real deal.
He's class. The lad isn't yet 18 though, the youngest member of that squad, none of them are playing PL.

I'm not sure if it's Championship or League 1 we should be sending him, but wherever he goes 30 odd games of mens football will do him the world of good. Very good again today.

He's class. The lad isn't yet 18 though, the youngest member of that squad, none of them are playing PL.

I'm not sure if it's Championship or League 1 we should be sending him, but wherever he goes 30 odd games of mens football will do him the world of good. Very good again today.
yea i really think hes going to be very good. if we was in europa he would be perfect to keep and bed in during them sort of games.

if we did keep him would be good to play him in the early cup games, maybe bring him on late in the league games when they are done. we should be smashing a few teams next year so there will be opportunities to give him plenty of minutes with the big boys (which is what will benefit him the most).

if he does go on loan would be good to go to a team in the prem, chuck him in the deep end. if the only difference between the champ and prem is actual quality and not physicality, then whats the point of going champ if hes that good.

take raphina and loan him to leeds as part of the deal.

yea i really think hes going to be very good. if we was in europa he would be perfect to keep and bed in during them sort of games.

if we did keep him would be good to play him in the early cup games, maybe bring him on late in the league games when they are done. we should be smashing a few teams next year so there will be opportunities to give him plenty of minutes with the big boys (which is what will benefit him the most).

if he does go on loan would be good to go to a team in the prem, chuck him in the deep end. if the only difference between the champ and prem is actual quality and not physicality, then whats the point of going champ if hes that good.

From what I've seen of him, he's not even close to ready for real PL minutes yet. Still needs to play one more season of youth football, and depending on that go league 1 or championship.

Leeds can choke on a bucket. We spent big money on Clark and loaned him back to leeds and he didn't even make the bench.

Back
Top Bottom