Alfie Devine

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Watching a MOTD thingy, was struck by Micah Richards reflecting, he said that when he was 19 he was playing for Man City and Patrick Viera said to him after a game "you have all the tools to be the next Lillian Thuram". He said, then he saw him 5years later and he said "what happened to you?"...

Thing is, still now I suspect he has no real focus on the fact he put on 30kg odd of muscle he needn't have carried around for several seasons and destroyed his athletic qualities.

The same Dele, to some degree, way too much upper body increase for those chicken legs to not get clogged up in double quick time...

Alfie beware!
But I also suspect that with Micah he simply did not have the football brain, while Dele's attitude is his failure. His upper body is not really disproportional to his legs - and his legs may not be muscularly thick but are still strong enough to support that upper body.
Several young talented footballers have taken the world by storm only to be found out sooner or later.

But I also suspect that with Micah he simply did not have the football brain, while Dele's attitude is his failure. His upper body is not really disproportional to his legs - and his legs may not be muscularly thick but are still strong enough to support that upper body.
Several young talented footballers have taken the world by storm only to be found out sooner or later.
Micah Richards had the career that Ledley King’s legs should have forced him to have.

People who knew the game could barely believe Ledley could still play and play so well in his condition, Richards’ career went the way those things usually go.

Micah Richards had the career that Ledley King’s legs should have forced him to have.

People who knew the game could barely believe Ledley could still play and play so well in his condition, Richards’ career went the way those things usually go.
I know this is an Alfie Devine thread and that King's legs and what could have been discussed a "million" times before, but what a player King would have been if not for all those injuries"!

Release him now

#NoToAlfie

Surely better for him that we just donate him to City..... They need all the help they can get being such a wholesome operation attempting to navigate such a corrupt and competitively compromised landscape.

#LoveCityLoveFootball

Last edited:
He's not 18 yet and he already has a half sleeve copy-paste tattoo?
I clocked this on the FB page.
He's clearly had that since he was 16 yet it is totally illegal to tattoo anyone under 18 regardless as to parental consent?

Only thing I can think of is a tattooist breaking the law or he's got it done abroad where it's more relaxed

I clocked this on the FB page.
He's clearly had that since he was 16 yet it is totally illegal to tattoo anyone under 18 regardless as to parental consent?

Only thing I can think of is a tattooist breaking the law or he's got it done abroad where it's more relaxed

There are a few european countries where they can be done at 16 although some required parental consent. I think Ireland is 16 as are Spain, Portugal and France.

Back
Top Bottom