Amazon fly-on-the-wall documentary about Spurs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I actually found it hard to disagree with Rose on alot of the stuff - but saying he was going to Levy was a dick move.

I actually found it hard to disagree with Rose on alot of the stuff - but saying he was going to Levy was a dick move.

Performance-wise, if he couldn't oust Jan, Sess & Japh in the absence of Davies, then who else is to blame? So obvious he thinks he's still at his pre-injury level (Milan) when he's not (B'muff/N'cstle).

That Villa game was easily one of the best Premier League games in recent memory, especially with added plot of Sonny's arm. Scoring the winning goal, with the last kick, with a broken arm...you can't make that up.

Just watched 4-6.

Didn't think it was possible to love Sonny more than I already did.

I was wrong.
This, together with the rumor that Mourinho is learning Korean makes me really believe Son will become a (joint) top earner at our club if he signs a new deal.

That Villa game was easily one of the best Premier League games in recent memory, especially with added plot of Sonny's arm. Scoring the winning goal, with the last kick, with a broken arm...you can't make that up.

vs Villa was drama, but....

2-1 vs Scum
2-0 vs City

Honorable mentions:
3-0 vs Leicester
4-2 vs Olympiacos
5-0 vs Burnley
4-0 vs Palace

One thing I will say is if any Spurs had a dislike for Jose, surely this documentary puts him in a different light to everyone? Wether it’s slightly for the cameras, who knows, but I personally think it’s genuine and this is how Jose is. He comes across fantastically in this and I bloody hope he brings trophies to this club.

One thing I will say is if any Spurs had a dislike for Jose, surely this documentary puts him in a different light to everyone? Wether it’s slightly for the cameras, who knows, but I personally think it’s genuine and this is how Jose is. He comes across fantastically in this and I bloody hope he brings trophies to this club.
Never liked him (although he was always great to watch in interviews- true box office)
But I always maintained that whilst I though he was a cunt, he was now our cunt.
Ive genuinely enjoyed watching him & find him to be utterly hilarious. He is blunt. He is abrasive, but he really does seem to give a shit. And he is very easy to warm to regardless of any preconceptions.

Nah mate, he rates Davies so he obviously is a shit manager

Yes, sarcasm

Jose to Rose (I’m sure he says this)
“I think you should... go, open your heart to everyone” when he says he’s going running off to Levy.
:mourpointlaugh:
What a fantastic dig. Bravo.

He won't be oblivious to his past dalliances with The Sun (esp. the first one).

Performance-wise, if he couldn't oust Jan, Sess & Japh in the absence of Davies, then who else is to blame? So obvious he thinks he's still at his pre-injury level (Milan) when he's not (B'muff/N'cstle).

He played better than Sess and Davies though and yet Davies is still constantly run out there.

I think it is the Tanganga aspect that does get him because Tanganga did play better than him and like he said "its embarrassing (might have used a different word) to see a right footed CB playing ahead of him."

He should have taken that as a sign he needed to be better but instead he took it as some sort of injustice towards him. If a 20 year old CB who naturally plays on the right is outperforming you maybe its time to shape up rather than whine.

He played better than Sess and Davies though and yet Davies is still constantly run out there.

Aside from the fact that he was dreadful; you'll note that I said "in the absence of Davies".

I think it is the Tanganga aspect that does get him because Tanganga did play better than him and like he said "its embarrassing (might have used a different word) to see a right footed CB playing ahead of him."

He should have taken that as a sign he needed to be better but instead he took it as some sort of injustice towards him. If a 20 year old CB who naturally plays on the right is outperforming you maybe its time to shape up rather than whine.

Agreed.

Mou says, that he finally wants to play his dream team, and at the same time camera zooms on Sissoko. Not cool Amazon, not cool.
By the way, I knew that the season was a total shitshow, but it looks even worse from the inside. I'm actually getting more and more impressed that we managed to get into EL.

Son is becoming my Favourite player ever , I think he is up there with the best of them, I just hope he can end his career with us and a few trophies to go with it!

Back
Top Bottom