Amazon fly-on-the-wall documentary about Spurs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So what is everyone's top 3 chocolate bars, and which Cunt said their favourite was a Dime bar???
That scene and the toothpaste one went some way to illustrate just how young and relatively immature Dele really is. I do wish he'd concentrate more on achieving his true potential instead of thinking about chocolate bars and dental hygiene.
He could be something very special if he knuckles down and really listens to his manager's advice. Let's hope somewhere in that head is a little voice telling him it's time to finally grow up.

That scene and the toothpaste one went some way to illustrate just how young and relatively immature Dele really is. I do wish he'd concentrate more on achieving his true potential instead of thinking about chocolate bars and dental hygiene.
He could be something very special if he knuckles down and really listens to his manager's advice. Let's hope somewhere in that head is a little voice telling him it's time to finally grow up.

Dele: "What would win a fight out of a bear and an alligator"

Hugo: :llorisunsure:

Mate he’s sitting there getting his upper legs rubbed by muscular hairy men for hours on end. Bit of an awkward situation if that’s not your cup of tea. Talking a load of shit is probably what I would do to break the ice aswell.

Although I probably wouldn’t mind rob the physio giving me a good seeing to, would be the most action I’ve had in months since my son was born :mourcheeks:

All 6 episodes in great quality.
All six on here now as well.

Mate he’s sitting there getting his upper legs rubbed by muscular hairy men for hours on end. Bit of an awkward situation if that’s not your cup of tea. Talking a load of shit is probably what I would do to break the ice aswell.

Although I probably wouldn’t mind rob the physio giving me a good seeing to, would be the most action I’ve had in months since my son was born :mourcheeks:
Cannot top that
:mourthumb:

Now that I have moved on to episode 6 and heard Jose talking about Ben Davies I take back any notion that this show has made me think he actually knows what he is doing or makes me trust him more.

Him praising Davies was terrifying to hear and disappointing to think he actually sees him as important to our team.

He obviously isn't the best left back in the world but he is clearly the best LB we have at the club, which says more about the other LB's than him being any good.

No he clearly isn't. He is utterly past it and making big mistakes in every game he played this season. Letting balls go over his head, dumb fouls, non-existent in the final third, being mouthy, just shit. A player just running around doing nothing.

Now that I have moved on to episode 6 and heard Jose talking about Ben Davies I take back any notion that this show has made me think he actually knows what he is doing or makes me trust him more.

Him praising Davies was terrifying to hear and disappointing to think he actually sees him as important to our team.

Davies better suits the way Mou wants to play. He is capable to play as a CB as he has done for us and Wales, he is less prone to errors, he is a stable defender. That's what Mourinho likes. That's why he doesn't like mad players like Rose, Aurier and Foyth who can do something insane at any moment. Rose at his best was a great asset but he's not at his best anymore, his best was 4 years ago. Now he's a player who isn't even good enough for Newcastle.

Pre match v City, Mourinho:

“we must not lose the ball doing stupid shit, stupid fucking flicks, stupid tricks“

Son, Alli, Lamela and Moura thinking “that’s our game plan fucked”

I don’t see Sonny doing those things. The others yes, ranging from a little bit (Moura) to all the time (Alli).

No he clearly isn't. He is utterly past it and making big mistakes in every game he played this season. Letting balls go over his head, dumb fouls, non-existent in the final third, being mouthy, just shit. A player just running around doing nothing.

I'm not saying he is good just that he is better than the complete dud Davies and Cirkin who is 18.

Rose is a poor LB with a terrible attitude but because we have no quality LB's he is the best by default, although the way Cirkin looked in pre-season he could overtake him this season.

Davies better suits the way Mou wants to play. He is capable to play as a CB as he has done for us and Wales, he is less prone to errors, he is a stable defender. That's what Mourinho likes. That's why he doesn't like mad players like Rose, Aurier and Foyth who can do something insane at any moment. Rose at his best was a great asset but he's not at his best anymore, his best was 4 years ago. Now he's a player who isn't even good enough for Newcastle.

I think purposefully limiting your team by not having one FB cross halfway is a dumb tactical plan but doubling down by playing a FB that can't do anything on the other half even if you wanted him to go forward is definitely a stupid plan.

The problem with Davies is that he is not a stable defender, but because he is so poor offensively people claim that he is a defensive FB. Davies is less prone to wild errors but often easily lets guys go around him and backs off so much giving players space because he is not able to handle them one on one. So he limits himself having the glaring obvious errors by just constantly playing off, constantly making it easier on the opposition.

You are right he can fill in at CB and that should be his role utility backline sub that can be a reserve for you at both LB and CB, he should not be our undisputed LB or close to our starting 11.

I'm not saying he is good just that he is better than the complete dud Davies and Cirkin who is 18.

Rose is a poor LB with a terrible attitude but because we have no quality LB's he is the best by default, although the way Cirkin looked in pre-season he could overtake him this season.

I think purposefully limiting your team by not having one FB cross halfway is a dumb tactical plan but doubling down by playing a FB that can't do anything on the other half even if you wanted him to go forward is definitely a stupid plan.

The problem with Davies is that he is not a stable defender, but because he is so poor offensively people claim that he is a defensive FB. Davies is less prone to wild errors but often easily lets guys go around him and backs off so much giving players space because he is not able to handle them one on one. So he limits himself having the glaring obvious errors by just constantly playing off, constantly making it easier on the opposition.

You are right he can fill in at CB and that should be his role utility backline sub that can be a reserve for you at both LB and CB, he should not be our undisputed LB or close to our starting 11.

Need Reguilon. Davies would be a good back up at LB and CB.

He is joking around with his teammates. That makes him immature?

Back
Top Bottom