Amazon fly-on-the-wall documentary about Spurs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Watched 8 of the 9 episodes. Don't think I'll bother with the last one.

Interested in this season and what can be, not last season and what might have been.

Watched them all now. Only real drama was Poch sacking/ Mourinho appointment and the programme just encapsulates what a boring season it was. If it were another club i wouldnt have bothered after episode 3. Levy seems way too close to the players and the playing side set up as a whole, although he comes across pleasant enough just seems a bit odd. Bit concerned about the lack of any real tactics, be a cunt, 100% effort and press does sort of explain our lack of identity as a team.

Last edited:
Watched them all now. Only real drama was Poch sacking/ Mourinho appointment and the programme just encapsulates what a boring season it was. If it were another club i wouldnt have bothered after episode 3. Levy seems way too close to the players and the playing side set up as a whole, although he comes across pleasant enough just seems a bit odd. Bit concerned about the lack of any real tactics, be a cunt, 100% effort and press does sort of explain our lack of identity as a team.
Levy did all the editing though, didn’t he.

I did watch all of it but I did skip through some parts, being very honest I thought it was too edited for my liking, it was almost like a promotional program for Levy and Mourinho.

I really wanted more of Poch to be honest.

No manager will allow team meetings with in depth tactics to be made public.

Watched them all now. Only real drama was Poch sacking/ Mourinho appointment and the programme just encapsulates what a boring season it was. If it were another club i wouldnt have bothered after episode 3. Levy seems way too close to the players and the playing side set up as a whole, although he comes across pleasant enough just seems a bit odd. Bit concerned about the lack of organisations transceiver looking any real tactics, be a cunt, 100% effort and press does sort of explain our lack of identity as a team.
Who is the gentleman ( a director maybe) who was at the table with DL and other board members. He is 'Robust' doesn't look like a typical director. Looks more like a workman( no offence meant). He might not have had time to get changed from his work gear maybe. Anyone help?

Who is the,large gentleman( a director maybe) who was at the table with DL and other board members. He doesn't look a typical director. Looks more like a workman( nothing wrong with workmen and no offence meant. He might not have had time to get changed from his work gear. He looked a bit surly too. Anyone?
It’s one of the Execs

Back
Top Bottom