Amazon fly-on-the-wall documentary about Spurs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Wow what a depressing and embarrassing show that will be..Amazon are loving all this drama, whilst we as a club fall apart in full view of the whole world.
Well done levy

I personally cannot wait for this. We have all sensed something is up and this may just shed some light on the internal workings of the club. It will obviously be screened by Spurs before it is released, but as a bored fan, I want to see what Poch is up to.

I'd watch it to be honest, I think it would be very interesting to see behind the scenes especially if it covers our CL run last season.
I love the NFL series' that Amazon have done, and watched the Leeds, Sunderland and Man City documentaries with interest too.
I'd also watch it reluctantly but if it's anything like the NFL Cowboys documentary, I'm switching off after10 minutes. That was beyond embarrassing.

The least they can do is give us a all a free Prime membership.

I'm certainly not going to pay for it to watch the club become a laughing stock as Poch makes ever more deranged statements.
Come round to my place. We can watch and drink at the same time.

So did I. ENIC spent an extra £100m or so on the new stadium to make it fit for nfl. With 2 games pa for 10 years. A London franchise maybe, one day. Seems like there could be a long pay back period before the Spurs football team get much benefit. And around £350m of the stadium spend came out of current revenue, some of that could have been spent on the team. Would be interested to see the ENIC spreadsheets.
Are there that many NFL supporters over here? I watched a game and it appears to be 5 seconds of throwing (FOOT-ball?) followed by 5 minutes of umpteen refs all discussing some obscure point followed by idiot pundits talking crap followed by 5 minutes of ads. And a bunch of Neanderthals who seem to do a lot of gorilla style chest thumping when they think they've done something well. It appears to me, at least, to be one of the most moronic pastimes it's ever been my misfortune to witness. It's inexplicable and pointless and I'd far rather watch Rugby without helmets and padding in case someone gets a slight knock. Americans must be a bunch of pansies! Put them up against the All Blacks.

Back
Top Bottom