Amazon fly-on-the-wall documentary about Spurs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Very flat and a bit shitty view of him.
The most interesting take on this, after watching episode one, is how Daniel behaves.
As someone clearly has mentioned before; a control freak. One that needs total insight on everything happening inside the club. Even the 'casual' entry on Jose's office after his first training. And yeah, he wanted Josè for years. It was an orgasm for him having the chance to sign him.

The most interesting take on this, after watching episode one, is how Daniel behaves.
As someone clearly has mentioned before; a control freak. One that needs total insight on everything happening inside the club. Even the 'casual' entry on Jose's office after his first training. And yeah, he wanted Josè for years. It was an orgasm for him having the chance to sign him.

I can agree with that totally, but I may be right or wrong here I think he honestly thinks its the right choice .

Back
Top Bottom