Amazon fly-on-the-wall documentary about Spurs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Levy's breakfast chats with Mourinho are so cringe, like a scene from The Office, DL jabbering away trying to sound like he knows his shit and Mourinho just sitting their hoping if he ignores him for long enough he'll go away so he can enjoy his eggs benedict in peace.

IIRC there was something from last season where Jose praises Lamela for making himself available even though having niggles/injuries. At the sme time Jose "appears" to have a little dig at other players who don't do that.

Could be wrong but I have a vague memory of something like that.

Lamela seems like he doesn't need much excuse to go to the treatment room.

Apart from Hitchen confirming all our worst fears of what Tim Sherwood would look like as a kind of Northern proper fooking footballer geezer DOF, the other massive take away from episodes 4-6 is how stuck in the past Mourinho is with his attitude to injuries.

This was how Ndombele got onto Mourinho’s naughty step in the first place, for not wanting to make an existing injury worse by playing with it.

We learn last night that Kane was playing with a grade 1 tear already when he did the grade 3 tear that kept him out for 12 weeks.

We saw the same kind of thing with Bergwijn.

Mourinho’s contempt for the doctor guy was palpable. Complete contrast to modern coaches and methods. Poch and AVB for example from what I can remember.
maybe he has a problem with doctors in general. Remember the lady doc at Chelsea

Chocolate or mint ? We need to be perfectly clear about this, it's important.

Ahem!!!!

snapshotimagehandler_1777773895.jpeg

This mighty bar is fast becoming an outcast.... :dembelewtf:

Dele alli seems cool. He seems immature I reckon but and big but, in football that’s the normal behaviour on a locker room. Just a lot of banter. I speak for me. Playing footie with mates we become children again.

Dele alli seems cool. He seems immature I reckon but and big but, in football that’s the normal behaviour on a locker room. Just a lot of banter. I speak for me. Playing footie with mates we become children again.
I've just realised that he reminds me a little bit of Gareth from The Office - eg., 2nd half of this clip:

I can't decide whether Levy is Brent or Partridge - Perhaps some kind of awkward chimera.

To me he seems like an evil Swiss Tony

"Buying a top player is like making love to a beautiful woman. You seduce them, you wine and dine them, you promise them the world. Then you offer them a tenner and a pack of crisps to come back to yours and they tell you to fuck off."

Back
Top Bottom