Andre Villas-Boas Philosophy

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

For what its worth , i have seen about 10 Zenit games this season and in those games they did play an ultra negative boring kind of football during 7 of those games.

I've seen a few as well and they are just like any other #1 team in a middle of the pack league. They always face compact defense and a 0-0 attitudes. I saw their replay against Sevilla and Zenit were going all out and should've scored 3 or 4. It's AVB. Possession, patience and the odd blow out. I don't find it that negative as it is has to be accounted for how the opposition play as well. We can't expect open end football when one team is thinking 0-0.

That said, AVB is a pragmatic manager and his football tend to go stale. As we are well aware :eriksenserious:

Our most decorated manager in the PL era continues to prove ENIC wrong. Hopefully Poch is given more airtime than this

Last edited:
Serhiy Rebrov tonight won the Ukranian League with Dynamo Kiev in his first season as manager #JustSayin.

Back
Top Bottom