Andros Townsend

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Andros Townsend..would you to keep him?

• Total voters
there's a reason we bought him you fuckn div

you can act like his past has fuck all to do with his present if you like I don't give a fuck wat you think as you are an absolute fuckn cunt of a poster, ta now
always good to chat with an educated genius.
Have a nice day.
(bonus for you though, arcspace thinks you are super now, because you called me rude names)

always good to chat with an educated genius.
Have a nice day.
(bonus for you though, arcspace thinks you are super now, because you called me rude names)

No offence - but pretending like his career heretofore is irrelevant is not exactly giving people much option but to abuse you, or at the very least disagree.

How he performs here and in what capacity WILL depend on how he played for Roma last season. That's what we'll have to use to set our expectations against. My understanding is that he was typically a right winger who would cut inside and use some great close control to get near the goal. He's not much for blasting it from a distance.

No offence - but pretending like his career heretofore is irrelevant is not exactly giving people much option but to abuse you, or at the very least disagree.

How he performs here and in what capacity WILL depend on how he played for Roma last season. That's what we'll have to use to set our expectations against. My understanding is that he was typically a right winger who would cut inside and use some great close control to get near the goal. He's not much for blasting it from a distance.
I didn't pretend his career prior to spurs was irrelevant.
The poster in question was the one being a tit, - he made a comment and asked him to explain. He simply used the question as an excuse to be a knob, and try to be funny at my expense. Can you think of one good reason why I should be polite as a response?
I was actually curious as to what his reasons were. I'm not anymore. He's just an offensive moron with little of value to say.
Your answer was far more illuminating, just not from the person I asked the question of.
I feel a bit sorry for the lad (Lamela) it seems like the weight of justifying his transfer fee seems too much for him, and despite the flashes of his obvious talents, he seems incapable of maintaining the confidence to express himself.
I hope he can get it back, it would be a shame if he turns into another Postiga.

I didn't pretend his career prior to spurs was irrelevant.
The poster in question was the one being a tit, - he made a comment and asked him to explain. He simply used the question as an excuse to be a knob, and try to be funny at my expense. Can you think of one good reason why I should be polite as a response?
I was actually curious as to what his reasons were. I'm not anymore. He's just an offensive moron with little of value to say.
Your answer was far more illuminating, just not from the person I asked the question of.
I feel a bit sorry for the lad (Lamela) it seems like the weight of justifying his transfer fee seems too much for him, and despite the flashes of his obvious talents, he seems incapable of maintaining the confidence to express himself.
I hope he can get it back, it would be a shame if he turns into another Postiga.

You are the biggest cunt in the spursuniverse. It's known. You are the biggest cunt in the forcesuniverse.

Wow.

How do you live in the twatashpere. Knowing this?

Yet you carry on as @ Mick Cooper Mick Cooper my cousin doesn't do forums. Yet still he knows you are a cunt. Weird he's a serving soldier....

I think you get off knowing you're a cunt. I truly think you get off on this.

I may get flammed for this...

But i think its time we gave somebody more creative a go in Townsend's place. Its all good taking players on, but when you're taking speculative shots, you're going to waste chances and time.

Erik Lamela is capable of beating players and is an incredibly creative winger. Trusting him to start in the PL will also help his confidence

We'd be oozing creativity if we started Siggy, Eriksen and Lamela behind Soldado

I honestly think a few games down the left would do his output the world of good. He's proved he can play both flanks.
Both Lamela and Lennon are a lot more effective on the right than they are on the left so this seems obvious.

i hope he realizes soon enough that having the highest number of shots outside the box in the whole damn league and one goal doesnt bring any good to himself nor to the chemistry for christs sake

I may get flammed for this...

But i think its time we gave somebody more creative a go in Townsend's place. Its all good taking players on, but when you're taking speculative shots, you're going to waste chances and time.

Erik Lamela is capable of beating players and is an incredibly creative winger. Trusting him to start in the PL will also help his confidence

We'd be oozing creativity if we started Siggy, Eriksen and Lamela behind Soldado

Townsend would be a great impact sub too.

Baad Mun Townsend ...

edsc_2760.jpg

wait, wait, wait ... with a mickey mouse shirt?
Baad mun x2.

Back
Top Bottom