Antonio Conte

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We've all bust a gut to get up the pitch, stopped and then struggled to get back. Watch a 100m sprinter at the end of a race drop to the floor. No one is asking them to to turn around and run back at the same speed.

No one? Loads of our RB in particular have been lambasted, for this very thing, Trippier coming with/after Walker (who himself, the most naturally suited to a modern full back, couldn’t hack Pochs demands).

The system should cover this need, drills to prevent two or more high intensity, within 5mins, except at death of halves.

Guardiola is king of this finite detailing, so his group rarely fatigue in phases of high running.

Rose used to get grief over defensive application, until except his Golden 2-3years.

Maybe this season, with our more knarly midfield and attack, we will camp/strangle more, diminishing this dynamic, hope so!

No one? Loads of our RB in particular have been lambasted, for this very thing, Trippier coming with/after Walker (who himself, the most naturally suited to a modern full back, couldn’t hack Pochs demands).

The system should cover this need, drills to prevent two or more high intensity, within 5mins, except at death of halves.

Guardiola is king of this finite detailing, so his group rarely fatigue in phases of high running.

Rose used to get grief over defensive application, until except his Golden 2-3years.

Maybe this season, with our more knarly midfield and attack, we will camp/strangle more, diminishing this dynamic, hope so!

I mean the coaches aren't asking them to sprint back at full pace.
Us fans are fat fucking idiots who slag elite athletes off for things we don't even understand.
You know as well as I do that if the even tried that they'd probably be coming off shortly after.

you started a burnley match thread you little wally. its ok im going to put you back on ignore now anyway.

you shouldn't be starting match threads when you're in the most ignored list. maybe the admin needs to sort that.

They did and once restarted the thread without his name and the little prick threw a hissy but apparently he’s got me on ignore and comments on most of my posts through other posters in third tense

Interesting words regarding the transfers. I like what he says about Richarlison, emphasis on character and strength.

Double sessions in training also though I suppose this is not too infrequent amongst other top teams.

I really wish we'd give Conte a better song than the one we nicked off the chavs.

- Antonio Conte's blue & white army....?
- The old FrankieValli/Gomez ditty....?
- Some kind of play on the old Cornetto song would be ace!

"He came to Tottenhaaaam from Italeeeeey" etc.

Any other ideas?

Back
Top Bottom