Antonio Conte

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I can't help but feel he's looking at this season in two parts. If other clubs run their players into the ground and send them off to play in the WC they could be burnt out come January. Clutching at straws I know.

TBF, last January transfer window has been one of our most sucessful in recent years. Lets hope something similar happens again.

All I see are two options at this point... sack Conte or blow up the squad and spend 300m for a rebuild. But this in between shit isnt cutting it
We'll hire another stooge and tell them to make do

New deals for Dier , Davies etc

Cycle repeats til we all die

Merry Christmas

Don't really care as long as they are attacking. Can't stand this defensive dross anymore.
Then I'm so glad you aren't in charge of anything Spurs related in that case... The squad is crying out for investment and our current manager is carrying that torch more than anyone. You asking for "anyone attacking" really doesn't help anything does it... You're just offering up Enic the option of carrying on this merry-go-round rather than actually investing in our squad.

Sorry, I’m now Conte out. I didn’t even call for Nuno out, even when it was obvious he was out of his depth. We’re going nowhere with this manager.
Thanks for identifying yourself as yet another obnoxious so called fan who needs blocking.

Bye.

P.S Here's your shoes

ronald mcdonald nyc GIF by ADWEEK
Still ignoring me cretinousgoat cretinousgoat so I don’t suppose you’ll see this reply to your bait.

Enjoying Conte ball still? Not this callsign.

Peace… out

Last edited:
Then I'm so glad you aren't in charge of anything Spurs related in that case... The squad is crying out for investment and our current manager is carrying that torch more than anyone. You asking for "anyone attacking" really doesn't help anything does it... You're just offering up Enic the option of carrying on this merry-go-round rather than actually investing in our squad.
You’re right. Conte only needs 3 more windows to be able to complete with Forest
:contethumb:

Puts Kane on there with a bunch of defensive lumps that can't create for him.

Puts on creators and takes off Kane.

Spence showed more attacking intent than either of our 2 failure RWBs.

Wtf is he doing.

fuck him off. let him take dier, sanchez, sess and emerson with him. when you play a bunch of fucking donkeys you get dog shit football. take them with ya

To be fair that’s all he has in those positions. It’s the poor use of Spence that I can’t get my head round.

Persisting with these tactics with these players is a fucking joke from a supposed elite manager. Laughable tactics with this group of players. No first half goals in 8 games is fucking pathetic.

Back
Top Bottom