Antonio Conte

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Conte and Levy negotiating table ...

Conte

“ I would like a massive salary please Daniel “

Daniel Levy

Not Safe For Work Reaction GIF

Conte
“ Ok, can I at least have all my staff follow me into the job ?“

Daniel Levy

Conte
“ ffs, I’m getting pissed now. Can I have a hefty transfer budget to improve the team ? “

Daniel Levy

Conte “ oh fuck off you bald cunt “

Levy leaves the room and calls on his mobile ...
Ring ring!!!!

“ you got the job Graham”

Happy Premier League GIF by Prime Video

Spurs fans on opening day

angry mob GIF by MASTERPIECE | PBS

Last edited:
Not happening. Get Benitez in, he will work on a net spend of zero if he has some say in the players he gets. Conte will want a net spend of 100M or more, no chance of that

move on

There have been a fair few on here slating the irate fans who are unhappy about this long slow drawn out affair. They are saying "look what the wait gets you. We're now in for Conte etc who wasn't available 3 weeks ago". Well what if this goes tits up as is looking likely? What do you lot say then when we're scrambling around for managers we should have tied down at the end of the season. In the meantime Everton, Wolves and possibly Palace could appoint our original targets. It's a fucking complete shambles.

Yeah it's funny how Mr Russian roubles over in West London manages to get his deals over the line and put to bed in double quick time
Probably because we hear nothing until the deal is done
Also everything you read so far is conjecture Spurs are pretty tight lipped about any business

Back
Top Bottom