Antwerp v Spurs (Thursday 29th October @ 17.55)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I love it to see all the beers here! U guys are connaisseurs, tonight for me it will be Jupiler & football. A match made in heaven! 30mins to go, Im thrilled! Lets go for a good, nice & fair match! Cheers!
enjoy! mind if I put being nice to you on halt in about 15 mins time? for about two hours?

This is the classic surely?
leffe-blond-0.0_600x.jpg
Delirium_Tremens_900.jpg

I love it to see all the beers here! U guys are connaisseurs, tonight for me it will be Jupiler & football. A match made in heaven! 30mins to go, Im thrilled! Lets go for a good, nice & fair match! Cheers!

This being Spain I'll be swerving the beer and politely sipping this, a very pleasant 2016 reserva from down the road in Cuenca which promises to be broad and long on the palate with touches of oak. Or so it says on the bottle.

It normally sells for €6 a go, which is still very good value but my local supermarket has it on special off, two bottles for €7.80. Things could go sideways for me in the second half

finca-la-estacada-vino-tinto-reserva-18-meses3.png

footybite stream is anightmare. its decent quality, butthe onscreen pop up is a pain. everytime you x it, a new slides across. its bloody constant

aopparently my protection has expired.
which is a pity for Kate, 730 meteres from me who wants to fuck me.

Anyone surprised with Lloris over Hart? Does this mean Hart might start the next Premier League game? Surprised. Looks decent
Smart from Jose. Else you play Hart until it gets serious and then either play a second keeper in those bigger matches and maybe lose, or upset the apple cart putting Lloris in. This way they both play a part in all comps and our best can play when it gets serious without any problem.

Back
Top Bottom