Antwerp v Spurs (Thursday 29th October @ 17.55)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Glad to see Bale will start, do hope we go for a 4-2-3-1...

------------Hart-----------
Aurier-Toby-Dier-Regy
-----Lo Celso-Winks----
--Bale-Dele-Bergjwin--
----------Vinicus----------

Normally I would say rest Toby but this match obviously means a lot to him. I'd like to start PEH but he needs a rest.

It will fund their xmas do.. next year!
The worst part was the way the desk copper dealt with my letters.

I asked for a copy of the Temporary Traffic Restriction Order and the exact road section and chainage as to where the camera was to check against any publications stating the temporary 50mph .

"We do not have to provide anything, the courts will.... and I do not know what a road drainage is"

This is the level of idiot you deal with. Enjoy the money.

If you have legal protection on your house insurance they should be able to help.

If not you're probably fucked, but never go quietly.

Hope that isn't too serious for Ndombele.

Great that we have Lo Celso back though and 'favourable' fixtures coming up.
He was in the training photos so probably nothing serious.

Nice to have depth so guys can get proper rest. How many injuries are the result of a guy "feeling something" for a few weeks but playing through it? We don't have to worry about that nearly as much as other clubs.

The papers it is! this will be me

iu

Interestingly.. my local paper, Ipswich Star.. have blocked me from commenting on their Facebook page as I often mock the level of news they report! It is a sleepy part of the world.. but every other article was about Ed Sheeran.
Free the Ipswich One.

Back
Top Bottom