Arab state marketing vehicle formerly known as Man city v Spurs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Touchy cunt. I never said you were inbred. Are you protesting too much? My wife still insists she is owed land in Poland - all her family think they're aristocrats - I'll be honest, it does my fucking head in. So many people are mad. It can be disappointing.
Hahaha - there is an assumption, fairly correctly that our royal family is, well a bit inter bred. I'd like to think I've thick enough skin to not protest, about most things (refereeing decisions aside).

Hahaha, there are quite a few of those types about, I don't know how much land in Poland is worth these days but chances are it isn't quite Luanda so they'd probably be better off not worrying. The aristocracy aren't all that, though there is something slightly attractive about the idea of banging a viscount.

A bee just flew into my eye. I've hustled him out of the window, but it's a bit sore. Sleep soundly Freudlyuchenko Freudlyuchenko
The same to you my good man.

Hahaha - there is an assumption, fairly correctly that our royal family is, well a bit inter bred. I'd like to think I've thick enough skin to not protest, about most things (refereeing decisions aside).

Hahaha, there are quite a few of those types about, I don't know how much land in Poland is worth these days but chances are it isn't quite Luanda so they'd probably be better off not worrying. The aristocracy aren't all that, though there is something slightly attractive about the idea of banging a viscount.

The same to you my good man.

I shagged an Iranian princess (or so I was told) when I was 16. She pursued me relentlessly, and I had to give in. I was a catch at the time, and I remember her bedroom well. Lots of wispy stuff everywhere, and her parents were out of the country.

I fled from there to a girl called Penny de Campo. Her parents were in Aspen ffs. I got out an hour before they came back, and felt terrible for being such a heel. You see? If anyone's a cunt, it's me.

Five more sleeps...

giphy.gif

It would be interesting to see a team use Leicester's tactics against them. Keep eight men behind the ball and rely on breakaways. A packed defence generally negates pace, so there long balls would be into a lot of bodies.
If they couldn't score they will be dropping points.
They have difficult games against the likes of Watford and Palace, who play a similar style to them. They are not invincible and are subject to injuries and suspensions like everyone else. They rested a few against us in the Cup and got reamed.
There's a lot of football to be played yet.

It would be interesting to see a team use Leicester's tactics against them. Keep eight men behind the ball and rely on breakaways. A packed defence generally negates pace, so there long balls would be into a lot of bodies.
If they couldn't score they will be dropping points.
They have difficult games against the likes of Watford and Palace, who play a similar style to them. They are not invincible and are subject to injuries and suspensions like everyone else. They rested a few against us in the Cup and got reamed.
There's a lot of football to be played yet.

I was thinking this too, although they are beating the 'top teams' it'll be the relegation scrapping bus parkers who take points of them (if anyone does!).

Bus.png

My new BAE from Blue Moon Rising
"I was totally confident we're still going to win the league before the Leicester game and thought that its result will just kick our PL campaign on.

Now, with the way we defend as a unit and the injuries, I even fear our top 4 chances (though given the state the rags are in, it still should be an easy task). If Leicester won against us at ease I really fear the worst against Spurs as they are a genuinely better side than them and currently are the best in the league; they would already be the leaders if it weren't for that unlucky loss against Leicester."

Yup, don't feel overly optimistic on this one. Law of averages if anything.

We all know this is a massive game for both teams, both are PL title contenders on the back of this result .
LC will take some catching from any team in the top 4. LC will beat the Scum Im sure.
This is a big test for us and it would be nice to come through it. The pressures is on, no matter how much Poch reflects it.

Although we all know we failed against LC, a game that we should have won, losing, I feel has made us stronger. We understand how fragile the top 4 positions are and how quickly they can change. We are learning how to see out games and get results. You feel the players want to succeed.

Kompany playing
Don't see why any of us should be worried. The guy can't be anywhere near match fit and he is way past his best.

We have more then enough in attack for Kompany on his own and those around him won't fair much better.

Back
Top Bottom