Arab state marketing vehicle formerly known as Man city v Spurs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I really wanted to go being that Bane and OMDB were two of my favorite bands 15 years ago but I highly doubt there are tickets still available. You know if it's sold out?

Apparently they're going to have tickets at the door, but that's a fucking long drive down to find out they don't have any more. If I can get two though, I've got you.

From Football365...
Tottenham
We’re not sure we can say it better than Watford boss Quique Flores: “For me, it’s the best [team we’ve played]. We played twice against [Manchester] City, twice against Tottenham, twice against Chelsea, and I think this is the more complete team. It was impossible [to deal with them] We try to train a lot and try to take care a lot what happens in transition. We know perfectly what we want to do when we [recover] the ball, we try to play, but it was impossible.”

Twenty-five shots. Twenty-bloody-five shots. There were no outfield starters for Tottenham who did not have at least one attempt on goal. Christian Eriksen – playing centrally in the absence of Dele Alli – made eight key passes. It was relentless. After Manchester City utterly failed to deal with Leicester on Saturday, how the hell will they cope with the Tottenham tsunami?

Unlike Leicester, Tottenham’s style (as close to Jurgen Klopp’s Dortmund as we currently boast) does not need a compliant opposition. Watford were by no means compliant, but they were powerless against a Tottenham side Flores went on to call “animals”. Good luck to an ageing, vulnerable City; it’s difficult to envisage anything other than a mauling.
Never thought I'd see the day, whereby the written word succeeds in giving me a hard-on.

Cheers, Arty, I'm off for a tug. :dier:

COYS!

Not to be the one to burst the bubble of optimism here, we must be carefull not to get carried away.I can't see them getting humiliated again. Im not saying we can't win just that it will not be as easy as I feel some believe it may be. They had a bad day and got punished. We need to have a good day and hope that we are better than them.

Not to be the one to burst the bubble of optimism here, we must be carefull not to get carried away.I can't see them getting humiliated again. Im not saying we can't win just that it will not be as easy as I feel some believe it may be. They had a bad day and got punished. We need to have a good day and hope that we are better than them.
Yup, don't feel overly optimistic on this one. Law of averages if anything.

My favourite post from that positive lot was simply:

02UkQdL.gif

The reason why their fans are expected the worst is because they cannot defend. If you attack them they just let you run at them. When they tackle it's half hearted. We will absolutely run them ragged and they won't cope. If you're going to put serious money on any game this season wanting decent odds, this is it. I really think we could add some serious goals to our goal difference here.

The reason why their fans are expected the worst is because they cannot defend. If you attack them they just let you run at them. When they tackle it's half hearted. We will absolutely run them ragged and they won't cope. If you're going to put serious money on any game this season wanting decent odds, this is it. I really think we could add some serious goals to our goal difference here.
One of those guys had it spot on in saying that the teams City beats are the ones that are afraid of them. If they play a team that is fearless and comes at them they are open to get smashed.

Very nice to read supporters of another club hold us in that high of esteem. But I was thrown off by the disturbing lack of cuntoffs on that thread. What is that shit about?
:llorishuh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom