Arab state marketing vehicle formerly known as Man city v Spurs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He was definitely in and out of injury problems back then:
  • Sergio Aguero has scored 10 goals in 8 PL appearances against Spurs, his highest goal tally against any club in the competition.
  • In the 8 PL matches that Sergio Aguero has played against Spurs, he’s only failed to score on two occasions.
Look I hope you are right and we win, but I think we are in for an extremely tough afternoon

In 8 PL matches... So based on an Aguero-stat of almost 4 years width, you think City will win?

We have the best defence in the league, what does it matter that Aguero scored when we had the likes of Chiriches and a terrible defensive record? And different manager + staff as well.

We fucked them over. Leicester just did the same. Silva, De Bruyne and Kompany are injured. I don't care if Aguero used to score against Vlad and Naughton.

Get on the hype train, man.
Appropriately enough, it reminds me of the times Spurs official (or other media sites) have spouted the stats about us having a hilarious amount of success against City in the past (ignoring, of course, the fact that these records dried up rather quickly after the oil money spilled in for them).

As for us, it's a damn shame we had those couple of seasons where we got tonked by some of the big boys. After that, it made 'head to head' comparisons rather embarassing for a while.
This will sum that era up rather nicely.

ParallelQuickBellsnake.gif

To call this year a transformation would sell it short: we are still yet to lose a game by more than a one-goal margin.

Just let that sink in.

New Spurs can't be judged by what's gone before, and I fucking love it.

Appropriately enough, it reminds me of the times Spurs official (or other media sites) have spouted the stats about us having a hilarious amount of success against City in the past (ignoring, of course, the fact that these records dried up rather quickly after the oil money spilled in for them).

As for us, it's a damn shame we had those couple of seasons where we got tonked by some of the big boys. After that, it made 'head to head' comparisons rather embarassing for a while.
This will sum that era up rather nicely.

ParallelQuickBellsnake.gif

To call this year a transformation would sell it short: we are still yet to lose a game by more than a one-goal margin.

Just let that sink in.

New Spurs can't be judged by what's gone before, and I fucking love it.

AVB was a twat. Look at the sulky little child. The man management skills of a teenage girl.

Hey lads, I'm writing a proposal and I've completely forgotten the word for the page which lists all the other pages on it, not an index? You know, the one that has chapter 1, 2 etc.

Needed to listen to Ole Gibbs!

Seriously, is that like that Spanish '¡Olé!' or is it the English 'Ol' '?

Hey lads, I'm writing a proposal and I've completely forgotten the word for the page which lists all the other pages on it, not an index? You know, the one that has chapter 1, 2 etc.

Chapters for a proposal? Isn't that overdoing it a bit. I'm sure, if you just buy a half decent ring, Ole Gibbsy will say yes :angryscouser:

Put all your good ideas up front, and all your excuses at the back. That's the way most books work. No one will read it anyway, so you have plenty of room for manoeuvre. I'll be happy to proof read it for a pint, but your spelling is atrocious for one so primed for stardom.

We'll always be mates though. Keep in touch.

Put all your good ideas up front, and all your excuses at the back. That's the way most books work. No one will read it anyway, so you have plenty of room for manoeuvre. I'll be happy to proof read it for a pint, but your spelling is atrocious for one so primed for stardom.

We'll always be mates though. Keep in touch.
It's alright, what I love about the internet and in particular internet forums is it enables those who aren't particularly that intelligent to come across as rather articulate - it also offers me an opportunity to be a right goof, I feel like I come across as a right spaz to half the people on here but in reality, I'm........... ...... fuck no, I'm not going to blow my own trumpet.... I'm a cunt.

It's alright, what I love about the internet and in particular internet forums is it enables those who aren't particularly that intelligent to come across as rather articulate - it also offers me an opportunity to be a right goof, I feel like I come across as a right spaz to half the people on here but in reality, I'm........... ...... fuck no, I'm not going to blow my own trumpet.... I'm a cunt.

Oh Freuds you are comfortably one of our best posters, and I'm teasing you, as you know damn well. You are certainly no cunt. Where do you get that idea from?

Oh Freuds you are comfortably one of our best posters, and I'm teasing you, as you know damn well. You are certainly no cunt. Where do you get that idea from?
Hahah, you tease - I'm a cunt, probably a good one, but a cunt. Not Piers Morgan levels but........ actually, I am quite kind, nothing I do is particularly amoral. Hmmm, henceforth I shall be known as St Freud!

Hahah, you tease - I'm a cunt, probably a good one, but a cunt. Not Piers Morgan levels but........ actually, I am quite kind, nothing I do is particularly amoral. Hmmm, henceforth I shall be known as St Freud!

And I'll go along with that. I know my place, and I recognise Royalty when I'm obliged to bend my knee.

AVB was a twat. Look at the sulky little child. The man management skills of a teenage girl.
God damn if I wasn't bummed the fuck out when we sacked him. I think it was because he was pretty and the comedown from Bale was harsh. Fuck me, we played shit football though. Don't know what I was thinking.

it enables those who aren't particularly that intelligent to come across as rather articulate

Moh's ears are burning.
:adegrin2:

Hahaha, don't worry about that, I'm probably one of the least inbred people out there, all my great grand parents came from different ethnic groups, there's no way I'd be royalty considering by jaw functions as it should.

Touchy cunt. I never said you were inbred. Are you protesting too much? My wife still insists she is owed land in Poland - all her family think they're aristocrats - I'll be honest, it does my fucking head in. So many people are mad. It can be disappointing.

Back
Top Bottom