Archie Gray

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Tom Cruise What GIF
I’m

There's definitely an element of the English player tax as well.

Bergvall by comparison cost £8.5m and I can't imagine there's an awful lot of difference between the two players at this stage in their careers.

Bergvall is likely going to be a tad pissed hearing about the £40m player, the same age as he is that Spurs have just bought who plays in the same position as he does.
Is hard selling for the money quoted for Gray from the Swedish League. Too low in hierarchy.

The athletic's article is pretty revealing. Levy still involved in transfers it seems. He was never going to step away. Lange pushed hard for it though it seems and did some good leg work.

They have Lange’s hard work to thank for getting this deal done. The Dane was in daily contact with Gray’s camp for weeks as Spurs pursued the transfer, with Daniel Levy joining him in putting in the hours to successfully get the deal over the line in recent days.

We also met a release clause to get him.

Gray’s contract included a £35million release clause which was active while Leeds were in the second tier.

The athletic's article is pretty revealing. Levy still involved in transfers it seems. He was never going to step away. Lange pushed hard for it though it seems and did some good leg work.

They have Lange’s hard work to thank for getting this deal done. The Dane was in daily contact with Gray’s camp for weeks as Spurs pursued the transfer, with Daniel Levy joining him in putting in the hours to successfully get the deal over the line in recent days.

We also met a release clause to get him.

Gray’s contract included a £35million release clause which was active while Leeds were in the second tier.

If true this is not great about Levy still being involved but I have always thought he would never step away. However if he was involved that does not make it go from a good deal to a bad deal . If he gets stick for the crap ones hats off if he pulls off a good one .
If Gray flops I will happily wear it , I think he will be fantastic

Back
Top Bottom