Ashley Phillips

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He's been subbed off in the 84th minute. I thought he had a solid game vs relatively tough opposition, if he keeps up like this he'll get a loan to the PL or a promotion chasing Championship team next season.

Mustapha Bundu plays a brilliant threaded pass to Adam Randell who connects and buries it into the bottom left corner.

A lovely finish from the academy product as Leeds are punished for not being more clinical.

Check This Out Tom Hanks GIF

Only seen a quarter of an hour but not very impressive. Some bloke called Joe Rodon is having a much better game for Leeds.

I'm not making the slightest judgement about how he might develop, but it does put the temper tantrums that some were throwing when Ange didn't pick him during the injury crisis into perspective.

I guess that's why he (and Devine) are at a Championship club... To learn their trade, and (hopefully) come back more improved players!

Shame Joe Rodon probably won't be joining them!

Gnonto threaded a shot through his legs and scored, more of a good goal than an Ashley mistake I think, though I guess he could've done better.

Leeds have just scored and it's poor defending from the kid. Looked like Dier there...not doing anything to block the shot, not closing down the striker, just standing there reaction-less...result the ball goes between his legs and beats the keeper.

Back
Top Bottom