Aston villa vs Spurs Sunday 21st March 19:30 Sky Sports

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Kept away from the most anticipated toxic threads but have zero confidence for this match. When that used to happen I used to go out and not watch it but that not even an option. Really no idea what the team should be. Certainly will not listen to Sky's pre match build up. Actually pleased there is an International break after this.

Luckily for us it seems Grealish will miss the game or at best be on the bench for Villa.

Grealish to Villa is like Kane to us.

Saying that we still need to match them for fight and I doubt we can given what we saw this past week.

Lloris
Tanganga Sanchez Alderweireld Reguilon
Hojbjerg Ndombele
Bale Lo Celso Bergwijn
Kane

Dier, Sissoko and Winks should be completely left out of the match day squad. They have all been here too long and lost their hunger, as experienced players they have reacted poorly to being demoted to Thursday night duty. They are no longer of any use to us, all their minutes should be given to Rodon, Tanganga and anyone half-decent in the academy.
If and it is a big if Jose is still in charge on Sunday he should leave out of the squad entirely the players he thinks have let us down this season.
Aurier
Sissoko
Dier
Winks
Alli.
Those 5 as a bare minimum should not even be allowed to travel.
I know we also have issues with other players but please make a statement

If and it is a big if Jose is still in charge on Sunday he should leave out of the squad entirely the players he thinks have let us down this season.
Aurier
Sissoko
Dier
Winks
Alli.
Those 5 as a bare minimum should not even be allowed to travel.
I know we also have issues with other players but please make a statement

Dele I will give a slight pass to as he is in terrible condition after being exiled for most of the season. Not easy to suddenly be a big player again after being brought in from the cold. The others haven’t any excuse.

Do the players actually give a shit? I'll always support the club through thick and thin but It is so difficult watching a team that has thrown in the towel. I dunno, a draw if we can bore them to death. Most likely a loss as they'll be professional enough to actually play.

Kept away from the most anticipated toxic threads but have zero confidence for this match. When that used to happen I used to go out and not watch it but that not even an option. Really no idea what the team should be. Certainly will not listen to Sky's pre match build up. Actually pleased there is an International break after this.
So is Levy probably

:levywtf:

Lloris
Tanganga - Sanchez - Toby - Reguilon
Ndombele - Hojbjerg
Bale - Lucas - Bergwijn
Kane

Hard to know how the team performs after that shocker on Thursday night. Harmony, unity, commitment to the cause and manager, however you term it, it's easy to imagine a poor performance here. All the same, I'd expect us to win this with a first choice team if they don't have Grealish.

If Grealish starts it ups their level by quite a bit. And we are not good against teams that are good.

Rodon has to start this one alongside Toby, Tanganga and Reggie, PEH and Tanguy in the middle with Gio, Moura and Bale ahead of them with Kane up top

ition after being exiled for most of the season. Not easy to suddenly be a big player again after being brought in from the cold. The others haven’t any excuse
Is it really? Shouldn’t they train to hit the ground running? I know you build up a partnership, but you’re doing yourself and the club a disservice if you rely on that as a reason for underperformance.

Is it really? Shouldn’t they train to hit the ground running? I know you build up a partnership, but you’re doing yourself and the club a disservice if you rely on that as a reason for underperformance.

He doesn't really look in very good shape. You can't basically be banished from high level football for 5 months then suddenly hit the ground running. The human body doesn't work like that.

Back
Top Bottom