Aston villa vs Spurs Sunday 21st March 19:30 Sky Sports

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The usual lot will miraculously turn up on here to tell us how great Jose is...
Jose is a narcissistic bully and a psychopath.
Absolutely nailed it! (but still FIXED!)

Some of Jose's Press conferences have started to sound like they could've been written by whoever used to write Trump's 'speeches'

Kane says no words can atone...by using words.

Id rather he (and all of them) shut the fuck up and gave us a proper apology by battering Villa and going another winning run.

But there you go. I’m just so jaded by it all at the moment that these bullshit tweets mean nothing to me.

Yep agree mate. I would like to think he is being sincere but we all know that we will equate it to victory alone.

But it makes no difference because my view is that it is too many apologies and the reason for that is an underlying paucity.

He is right no words can atone for the collective shit we have been served up for 2 years.

Mourinho needs to pick players who care.

That matters more than the result.
It will be very interesting to see the matchday squad.

After the last two shitshows and general lack of effort coupled with Lloris' comments you have to think there will be big changes.

If group of players have really downed tools and are undermining Mourinho it would be insanity to have them anywhere near the squad.

I'm expecting several regulars will not make the bench.

Lloris
Tanganga - Sanchez - Toby - Reguilon
Ndombele - Hojbjerg
Bale - Lucas - Bergwijn
Kane

Hard to know how the team performs after that shocker on Thursday night. Harmony, unity, commitment to the cause and manager, however you term it, it's easy to imagine a poor performance here. All the same, I'd expect us to win this with a first choice team if they don't have Grealish.

If Grealish starts it ups their level by quite a bit. And we are not good against teams that are good.
Start Rodon instead of Escobar.

Hopefully we get dicked on tomorrow and Mourinho doesn’t last the night.

The longer he remains at our club, the more damage he will do.

As much as paying him off will hurt, it’s Levy’s fault for giving him such a ridiculous contract to begin with, the stupid bald cunt.

For Smith and every manager between now and the end of the season it's easy.

"Get at this lot. Shirkers and shitters. If we go a goal down no problem and if we lead then we are all but fine."

What a fcuking indictment and nobody please dare say it is about quality.

Mourinho has singularly failed to improve or strengthen the collective mindset and our players, most but not all are an absolute embarrassment.

Last edited:
For Smith and every manager between now and the season it's easy.

"Get at this lot. Shirkers and shitters. If we go a goal down no problem and if we lead then we are all but fine."

What a fcuking indictment and nobody please dare say it is about quality.

Mourinho has singularly failed to improve the collective mindset and our players, most but not all are an absolute embarrassment.
It’s about quality surely?

Back
Top Bottom