AVB

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It's double-talk, dude. Your position on this and the vitriol that you've been showing is laughable.

It is a soundbite that sheds no new light on the manner of AVB's departure, but you've constructed in your mind an elaborate scenario that seems wildly at odds with the actual events at the time.

Up until now, I was under the impresion he was fired......its the first actual confirmation that he resigned.

What elaborate scenario would that be.....AVB saying he resigned, and me using his quotes as evidence he resigned..?
:defoe:

I think the people making wild scenarios are the ones saying he didnt resign despite his quotes, because its a grey area where everything is not what it seems....spoooooky

No new light on his departure? Fucking hilarious....I guess you were at the meeting and knew all along he quit....oh...no...wait...he didnt quit because its grey..

I stand by my vitriol, and have given numerous reasons for my feelings. Whats your reason for AVB always being innocent?

72pts and a nice suit...now thats laughable.

Last edited:
Still patrolling a thread about a guy who you claim is history and that nothing about him matters then....

At least I stand for my views.
sourgrapes.jpg

It's also worth a mention that in Russia AVB speaks only portuguese. So only two people know the exact word he said - him and his translator.

It wouldnt matter though would it...he could say in plain English "I resigned"......and it would not be his fault for leaving anyway, to some.

One interesting thing I liked is that he said he tried the classic 442 at Zenit.
I wonder what his fan club think of him using such "outdated, clogger" tactics...I respect that he did not write off an extremely underrated formation

...ironic

Anything to avoid actually trying to explain your stance.
Oh, I explained my stance in detail - just as I always do. Remember, you were the one who said to me "do you always need to write an essay?"!

The reality is dear sammy that you aren't interested in explanation or opinions. You are on a self appointed crusade, and nothing will get in the way of that or, indeed, get in the way of a reason to fight with people.

Frankly I think your hardon for a manager who is not even our last manager and your hellbent need to go in search of a vindication that nobody is likely to give you is not only incredibly sad, but is also against good quality debate.

You will never be satisfied with any answers you get. You will never stop trying to win every conversation you participate in. So why do you even come here? What is the point in debating if you have no interest in the opinions of anyone other than yourself?

It wouldnt matter though would it...
It would.
It wouldnt matter though would it...he could say in plain English "I resigned"......and it would not be his fault for leaving anyway, to some.
Levy could say right in your face "I sacked him"... and you would still make a billion posts about how AVB is a coward and a quitter. Even though 6 months ago you screamed "AVB OUT" the loudest.

Just be honest... It's not about AVB. It's about you being a:wansum:.

It would.

Levy could say right in your face "I sacked him"... and you would still make a billion posts about how AVB is a coward and a quitter. Even though 6 months ago you screamed "AVB OUT" the loudest.

Just be honest... It's not about AVB. It's about you being a:wansum:.

Yes, I wanted him out, and I while I thought that sacking him was the right decision, I still criticised Levy for not having a replacement lined up.

If Levy said "I sacked him" I would still think exactly that.

What exactly is your point?

I have clearly stated several times that I have a massive problem with AVB's stint here, and thats my agenda.

Be honest...its "not about AVB"? What the living fuck are you on about? You think I like him really....but Im pretending I dont to argue with you?

What an absolute tosspot of a suggestion

:dawsonlol:

Oh, I explained my stance in detail - just as I always do. Remember, you were the one who said to me "do you always need to write an essay?"!

The reality is dear sammy that you aren't interested in explanation or opinions. You are on a self appointed crusade, and nothing will get in the way of that or, indeed, get in the way of a reason to fight with people.

Frankly I think your hardon for a manager who is not even our last manager and your hellbent need to go in search of a vindication that nobody is likely to give you is not only incredibly sad, but is also against good quality debate.

You will never be satisfied with any answers you get. You will never stop trying to win every conversation you participate in. So why do you even come here? What is the point in debating if you have no interest in the opinions of anyone other than yourself?

The difference is that I dont give a fuck about you or what you think of me.

I will offer you the same option I did with another poster a few weeks back. Dont respond to me. Dont mention me or my opinions, directly, or indirectly through sly third hand digs, and we will never have to communicate ever again.

I challenged you this same thing two years ago. You couldnt do it.

The other poster has surprised me, and taken up my offer with dignity, and the forum is better off with us avoiding eachother.

Put you money where your mouth is, and leave me alone if you have such an issue with me.

Goodbye.

The difference is that I dont give a fuck about you or what you think of me.

Save that you do. You've already quoted my posts ten times today. This line is old hat and boring now mate, It doesn't work, especially since, as I pointed out above, you are more desperate for vindication that anybody else here. You absolutely do give a fuck about what people here say, otherwise you'd be talking into a mirror. Your problem is that you just don't like the responses you get. You're just not smart enough to know that you're not going to get the vindication you seek.
I will offer you the same option I did with another poster a few weeks back. Dont respond to me. Dont mention me or my opinions, directly, or indirectly through sly third hand digs, and we will never have to communicate ever again.
Tough fucking shit spammy. You're an active participant in this forum and you spam it up like nobody's business with your relentless arguing. I'm just as entitled to comment on your spamming the place up as you are dragging up a manager from the past to bitch and whine with histrionics. As has been explained to you many times, putting frequent posters like you on ignore just messes up threads - especially when said poster feels a personal compulsion to fight with everyone in the thread in question.

I challenged you this same thing two years ago. You couldnt do it.
"You challenged me"? ROFL. Who the fuck are you then? No, you have no say on what I say or do. You threw a tantrum, ran away from the board in a huff (before crawling back) and put me and half a dozen others on ignore. Why? because you didn't like the fact that people knew exactly what you were about. What's more, I've made you countless peace offerings since, but you, as usual, what to keep arguing. Your sanctimonious narcissism would be highly amusing if it wasn't so pitiful.

The other poster has surprised me, and taken up my offer with dignity, and the forum is better off with us avoiding eachother.

Put you money where your mouth is, and leave me alone if you have such an issue with me.

Goodbye.
:harrylol:

I don't have an issue with you at all. I find you amusing and sad in equal measure, and you arguably provide more entertainment than some of the other trolls. So what money do I put where my mouth is? Seems you're begging me to stop asking you tough questions. I don't believe I made any requests of you?

I have clearly stated several times that I have a massive problem with AVB's stint here, and thats my agenda.
But he's gone. And never coming back. So what exactly are you trying to achieve with your posts in this thread?

You have just spent two days straight dissing the man, people who like him based on a rather liberal translation of an interview printed in a russian newspaper that AVB gave in portuguese.

Now, you don't like the word "troll"... Is "wind up merchant" more to your liking?

But he's gone. And never coming back. So what exactly are you trying to achieve with your posts in this thread?

Its an AVB thread....I am stating my opinion, in light of the new interview.

If you think the thread should be locked, because he is never coming back, making him irrelevant.

a) Talk to the site moderators and air your concerns
b) Stay out of thread

This thread is very hostile.

Just remember, no matter how much you hate someone on TFC, you'll never hate them more than this CUNT. :cunt:

Now, back to ABC or whatever his name is...

Back
Top Bottom