AVB

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Got to be an ex spurs man next. Jurgen or Glenn. Someone who will unite the fans and make it feel a bit more like Tottenham again.

Even if we fail I'd rather fail united - fans, management and players as one. Doing it the spurs way and going out there and at least scoring some fucking goals. 0 goals in 3 PL matches in a row is a joke.

Jurgen is not a very good manager.

How many times this summer did a substitute score immediately after coming on? Four games in a row or something? Come on now friend, give the man some credit. He's a solid manager of what's become a deeper squad than I'm sure he anticipated.

Sig? The player who hasn't had ONE good perfomance in a spurs shirt playing behind the striker/advanced midfielder,
Capoue? Is a defensive mid
Dembele? A player who has consistently played defensive mid for us, looked completely out of sorts behind the striker and played 2 90 minute games over the break.

@ JohnnyS JohnnyS started with that then complete fucking waffle ends with lets back on track against tromso who the fuck cares thursday night football with what this twats spent whats next fighting relegation with most clean sheets do us a favour avb to day you were found out for what you are a talented scout goavb

the funny thing is we dont have a left back because AVB decided BAE would be better off in the championship and decided to play Rose against Tromso at fucking home. Fucking play Naughton against Tromso.. our whole shape got fucked up because of that

In all seriousness I can't see Levy sacking AVB after this result. But if United turn us over next week you never know - he would be under some serious pressure.

Massive, massive game next week.

Klinsmann won't come he's too happy living the high life in LA

But soon Tottenham will have that wide path thing as part of the redevelopment...tempting.
klinsmann.gif

Got to be an ex spurs man next. Jurgen or Glenn. Someone who will unite the fans and make it feel a bit more like Tottenham again.

Even if we fail I'd rather fail united - fans, management and players as one. Doing it the spurs way and going out there and at least scoring some fucking goals. 0 goals in 3 PL matches in a row is a joke.

trouble is I remember the durge we played last time hoddle was in charge.

In all seriousness I can't see Levy sacking AVB after this result. But if United turn us over next week you never know - he would be under some serious pressure.

Massive, massive game next week.
Can you imagine the fans if/when we go a goal down? There will be SCENES at the final whistle.

How many times this summer did a substitute score immediately after coming on? Four games in a row or something? Come on now friend, give the man some credit. He's a solid manager of what's become a deeper squad than I'm sure he anticipated.
Yeah those summer games were part of the gold cup. We played teams like Belize and other shit opponents. It was fun to watch, I was at the final where we won it, but we played some shit competition and those players should've scored.

Back
Top Bottom