Be like Sevilla; not Real Madrid

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Corrected
I didn't call you a troll. I didn't win the internet. I didn't say you're a bad poster.

We´ve finished 4th twice in the last 5 years
Nearly impossible this year, given the change in personnel at the club and the young and relatively inexperienced squad we have.
So as nearly as impossible as the first season we got it....with a change in personnel at the club and the young and relatively inexperienced squad we had.
the gap in experience between Redknapp and Poch? Come on mate. Not even comparable.
What top 4 experience did our squad or Harry have?
What the fuck is 'top 4 experience'?
Poch has vastly more experience than Tim. Not doing much better though really is he....

Maybe youd be happy with Fat Sam or Martin O Neal in that case....been around for years, must be a shoe in for top 4.
At no point did I suggest experienced managers are a shoe in for top 4.

You managed to drag a thread about us using Sevilla as role models rather than Real Madrid into another Harry/Tim/Poch comparison. Then accused me of wanting after Big Sam because he has Prem experience. You missed the point, completely. I'm not even sure you've read the link I posted at the start of this thread, to be honest.

I didn't call you a troll. I didn't win the internet. I didn't say you're a bad poster.

You managed to drag a thread about us using Sevilla as role models rather than Real Madrid into another Harry/Tim/Poch comparison. Then accused me of wanting after Big Sam because he has Prem experience. You missed the point, completely. I'm not even sure you've read the link I posted at the start of this thread, to be honest.

I dragged it off topic....but you was happy to continue to debate off topic, until you decided that I had twisted EVERYTHING FOR MY EVIL AGENDA MWWWAAAHHH AHHHHHAAAAAAA
:levystare:

I dragged it off topic....but you was happy to continue to debate off topic, until you decided that I had twisted EVERYTHING FOR MY EVIL AGENDA MWWWAAAHHH AHHHHHAAAAAAA
Happy to debate with you regardless of topic as I actually find your alternative opinions on most matters quite interesting (and I often agree) but I don't appreciate being misquoted in order for you to add weight to your argument.

Lets move on. :adethumbup:

but I don't appreciate being misquoted in order for you to add weight to your argument.

Misquoted?

You were talking about Redknapp having vast experience as an advantage.

I made the point that experience means little if you are a shit manager.

You talk about misquoting while you claim I genuinely accused you of wanting Sam allardyce as manager. Get out that glass house, and off the high horse and stop taking every throw away comment and quip as literally bound by the holy gospel.

Its raining cats and dogs
NO IT ISNT!!!!!!!!! Its raining water!!!!! WAAAAHHH WAAAAAAHHHHHHHH

Spanish league not as competitive, & they get a winter break.
Oh, and it's ironic they did do so well with that shitty defender & captain they once had at CB.

Misquoted?

You were talking about Redknapp having vast experience as an advantage.

I made the point that experience means little if you are a shit manager.
It would be odd for a manager to achieve a vast amount of PL experience if they're shit, don't you think?

Not really. Everything is relative....Id say fat Sam is a shit manager personally. Still making millions of pounds from it though.

Like I said, take a semester from Literal Land
I'm sure Big Sam, who massively overachieved with Bolton & Blackburn in the PL, and has now re-established West Ham as a solid PL team, is really concerned that YOU think he's shit.

I'm glad we got there in the end. Every manager that doesn't win the title is practically shit in your opinion.

Don't take that literally, mind...

His keyboard must be fucked with the daily hammering it gets typing the same sentences. Had a look on this thread for something new & fresh to read. Silly me, it's Groundhog Day. Different thread, same mind numbing argument.
i know! tell me about it! sammy arguing with himself again. its not like anyones arguing back with him, quoting him or asking him to justify any of his posts. oh hang on a minute! anyway, i am off to tesco (not tescos as all u commoners call it). i have £10 to spend but i am aiming to finish my shop with £15 worth of stuff. if i end up with a value of £10, then thats fine because thats my par level of spending. tesco, every levy helps.

Last edited:
Which is what always happens with sammyspurs sammyspurs I had you on ignore Sammy and thought I'd see what was going on in this thread as it was fairly obvious where all the beef was coming from. I'm putting you back on ignore now, you should really get a hobby or something mate you post FAR too often.
yeh sammy, go find a hobby like arguing with sammy lots, quoting him loads & whinging about him more.

this board would be so much more friendly if we all agreed poch could do no wrong. we are 99% there. just a few free-thinkers left to turn.

dont seville normally have a high turnover of players? just saying. no i didnt read the article.

What top 4 experience did our squad or Harry have?

Our club was a shambles.

My point is that it doesnt always need 3yrs to make some difference. Harry was extreme in how he transformed us.....but I dont buy that Poch couldnt have experimented in a much more productive manner. He gave up on people too quickly.

Its not experience, its a specific style he has, and personality issues.
Our club was shambles. Our club is a shambles. It's all fucking doomed lads. So Sayeth our Internet saviour.

Oh but you did. Cos Sammy felt like saying it. your opinion is shit. Not up for debate. Ever. If you try to debate with him he will repeat his weary arguments until you give up. If you don't give up you may get the benefit of a gif of a disabled child to put you back in your place. Sammy exudes class

You utter tit. You tell people to debate Spurs with you or fuck off. Then you admit to dragging it off topic deliberately when anyone tries to talk reason with you . Then you try to make it a joke at the expense of the poor bastard that gave you the time of day in the first instance. You are surfing on the nasty side of weird.

Very good Sammy. now put the crayons down & let's have a debate about Spurs. I thought that's what you wanted & why you came on here? Or do you just want to be the boss on every thread? If we are talking about Spurs, I'm still waiting to hear your fantasy score lines. If Harry managed Spurs & Poch managed Barcelona, would it be 8-0? If so, to which team?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom