Brighton (A) 17:30KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I do feel that we are like a dangerous animal backed into a corner. We are a brilliant team and I wouldn’t want to be the team that comes up against us when we click. There’s a lot of anger in the team that needs to be released.

I have a feeling it’ll be this weekend.

I do feel that we are like a dangerous animal backed into a corner. We are a brilliant team and I wouldn’t want to be the team that comes up against us when we click. There’s a lot of anger in the team that needs to be released.

I have a feeling it’ll be this weekend.

And if that anger is applied in the right way Brighton could be taken apart. Really hope you’re right pal.

12 - 0 - Kane with a quadruple hatrick!!! That's optimism for you all!!!

Can't see anything but an 8-0 loss
giphy.gif

Brighton...not easy. Lots of grit and energy in that side.

Vorm
Tripps Toby Verts Rose
Winks Wanyama Eriksen
Lamela Son Lucas
Give Harry a rest and utilize a speedy side that can counter and move the ball fluidly. Stop with the trundling midfield duo and move on to something a bit more inventive.

We need to make THIS the Watford result we didn't see out.
Tough team, decent at home, but ultimately a team we NEED to (not 'SHOULD') beat!

If Hughton still has ANY affinity for our club, then he'll get his own 'Dr.Tottenham' coat on, and warm up that stethoscope!

I'm fed up of being everyone ELSE'S Charity case!

Btw... is it me, or does it just feel like we've lost every game Vorm has played in?

Maybe Poch needs to be clever about this one... mess with their minds a bit...??

Perhaps 'ex-Saint' Gazziniga can have the game of his life against former 'bitter rivals'?? I know I'D be nervous in the home end... as it always seems to work whenever an ex-Gooner goalie plays against US!!!

Vorm
Tripps Toby Verts Rose
Winks Wanyama Eriksen
Lamela Son Lucas
Give Harry a rest and utilize a speedy side that can counter and move the ball fluidly. Stop with the trundling midfield duo and move on to something a bit more inventive.
what does that leave us on the bench to chance things if its not going our way ?

Vorm
Tripps Toby Verts Rose
Winks Wanyama Eriksen
Lamela Son Lucas

Quite like that lineup.

what does that leave us on the bench to chance things if its not going our way ?

Kane or llorente... maybe alli if he’s back?

Back
Top Bottom