Brighton (A) 17:30KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

On the whole good performance, think we've looked so much better past few games since Poch has stopped fucking around with the shit diamond and we've gone back to our normal 4-2-3-1. Danny Rose and Aurier should be our first choice full backs going forward, Trippier is a liability defensively, Dier and Moussa were much better today and Rasiak had a good game expect him to bang in a few next week against Huddersfield, Lamela definitely deserves a start next week aswell, looks like he's really enjoying the competition he has for a spot in the team.

From what I have seen this season, we seem to put in similar performances each game. The rest of it is fortune. The only really dire performance was Liverpool. I haven't seen a really good performance. Hopefully we'll come out against Cardiff and play the sort of sleek attacking football we haven't yet seen this season.

On the whole good performance, think we've looked so much better past few games since Poch has stopped fucking around with the shit diamond and we've gone back to our normal 4-2-3-1. Danny Rose and Aurier should be our first choice full backs going forward, Trippier is a liability defensively, Dier and Moussa were much better today and Rasiak had a good game expect him to bang in a few next week against Huddersfield, Lamela definitely deserves a start next week aswell, looks like he's really enjoying the competition he has for a spot in the team.
Are you fucking serious? Fuck off.

Belgium Brothers.

DnuEU9QXoAMpmDK.jpg

Kane doing Kane stuff.
:ledleylick:

Gazza, looking composed and this seemed to rub off on our defense. Like the look of him, hope he keeps his spot until Lloris back. Made a good save too, and generally was tidy with everything he did. Good distribution too.

We looked better in all areas, still can improve in the final third, but nice to see more chances created. Not too many serious errors either which really helps a lot. Shame about not keeping a clean sheet though.

Lamela is such a don, and Dele it's a massive boost having him back.

Fuck this feels good.

That last minute was unnecessary and I can't believe they still got a shot away when they scored and had about 30 seconds left on the clock. Just keep hold of it or win a free kick etc but all in all an important win, a solid performance and it puts us above Man U after a real iffy spell. I'd have taken this before the game so all in all very happy.

That last minute was unnecessary and I can't believe they still got a shot away when they scored and had about 30 seconds left on the clock. Just keep hold of it or win a free kick etc but all in all an important win, a solid performance and it puts us above Man U after a real iffy spell. I'd have taken this before the game so all in all very happy.
Danny slipped. It was a shame because this was his best performance for quite a long time.

Hairy’s Thoughts

1. Much improved on the passing, but I still hate the play it out of the back at all cost mentality.
2. Love the high press and running down the back passes th the keeper. This cause errant clearances and opens up quick counters.
3. Good to see Harry with some pep. He broke loose several times, creating his own space which I haven’t seen in weeks, if not months. Should of had 2 or 3.
4. Rose played well in the attack, but his defending was shit, not getting back, the Brighton goal was all him.
5. Gaz >> The Worm
6. Lamela should be in the starting formation, some how some way.
7. Still like the Lucas/Kane pairing. Like a fillet and a Merlot

I fancy Hughton to be our manager sometime in the next 15 years.
He’s one of our own and a childhood hero of mine.that regularly over achieves with the players he has at his disposal and has worked his way up slowly but surely through hard work and determination.

Back
Top Bottom