Brighton Vs Tottenham - Sun 31st Jan 7:15pm - Live On Sky.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Result

• Brighton Win

Votes: 57 33.1%
  • Spurs Win

Votes: 65 37.8%
  • Draw

Votes: 50 29.1%

• Total voters
Fuckind hell, it's hard to motivate myself for this one. On Sunday I will probably be back optimistic that we will see a reaction...oh, dear, I never learn.

This is a team that has caused us some problems over the last couple of seasons, they play decent football but lack a cutting edge.

I look forward to being pegged back in our own half while they pass us to death hoping that one of Diers 45 aimless passes finds Son over the top.

2-0 to Brighton

This isn't Spurs

I sure wish we had an international break instead of another match...christ its hard to get back on the horse after yesterday.

I hope we hammer them. But I just don't expect it to happen. Fuck I'm mopey.

Draw for me 1-1... hopefully these games can give Jose an idea of who we need to field for the big cup game against Everton .

Brighton haven't won at home since April 2020... So we all know what's going to happen.

Lloris
Aurier - Alderweireld - Rodon - Davies
Hojbjerg - Sissoko
Bale - Ndombele - Son
Vinicius​
I'd like to see that line up but don't think we will. I think it will be more like

Lloris
Doherty- Dier - Rodon - Davies
Hojbjerg - Sissoko
Lamela - Ndombele - Bergwijn
Son​

I reckon the lineup will sadly be something like this

Lloris
Doherty Rodon Dier Davies
Sissoko Hojbjerg
Bale Ndombele Bergwijn
Son

Brighton are a very unlucky team i.e they miss a lot of chances. Sure they will find their luck v us saying that. Our record against them isn't great reading and given our current form/mindset I'm not confident.

Doherty got ruined by Solly March in the reverse fixture and got away with not giving a penalty away.

If he plays, let's hope he's not as calamitous as that day.

Back
Top Bottom