Bundesliga

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Not Bundesliga, but BL2...

Düsseldorf planning on making attending all of their games free for everyone. Interesting concept. I can just see Daniel following suit.
:levyeyes:

Düsseldorf planning on making attending all of their games free for everyone. Interesting concept. I can just see Daniel following suit.

Brilliant idea. Hope it catches on elsewhere in the world.

Just makes me think of this.

youve-got-no-fans-drunk.gif

You don’t give tickets away when you have 33m Facebook followers worldwide.

Be like advertising an open house party. Carnage.

A way off yet but not beyond the realms of possibility but should Schalke be relegated (currently 15th) because their huge debt is way past acceptability in the lower tiers of German football, they would have to reform as an amateur club.

Their fall from grace is big enough already but could become far worse.

ps - I know this is a Bundesliga thread and Schalke are 2. Bundesliga (correct protocol, natch) buy hey ho.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/soccer/comments/1afihyb/sky_if_schalke_get_relegated_to_the_third/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

Back
Top Bottom