Burnley (H) 15/05 - 12PM

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It's mental how we are the ones who get punished yet they're the ones who pulled out of the Jan match yet they get more rest.

Anyway Conte already made this point, I'm glad he called the club out because we are normally cucks when it comes to this sort of thing, we need to throw our weight around.

I have always felt the club is far to nice. Loved Poch, nicest guy around, too nice, Levy mostly quiet saying little in public, it always feels like shit gets given and we just go yeh fine.

Go no issue with Conte being a barstard on our behalf, if we get poor decisions we should give the Prem a tongue lashing like what Klopp, Pep and pound shop Pep Arteta do.

Absolutely ridiculous we are playing in the early kick off, doesn't make any sense for either sets of fans (Burnley fans travelling all the way down to London at that time especially) it doesn't help us and our recovery time either, it's just entireley fucking pointless.
You could also argue the goons having to travel back from Newcastle at 10pm+ on Monday.... But fuck 'em!

Full English at La Barca completed. Couple of Inches in hand at the Shelf Bar. Think I have peaked a bit early.
ken.jpg

Back
Top Bottom