Burnley v. Spurs Wed, Oct 27 19:45 BST

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm going to forego post-theatre dinner, to get to this on time - the sacrifices I make for this Club!

Good Night GIF

( I know this gif is not especially relevant, but I love it, and am going to use it.......... a lot!)

Replace Kane with Ings.
Mmm... it's a theory.
Are we going to ever get any striker on Kanes level?
No, even if one is available, we can’t afford it.
Ings in terms of general game play would suit our/Nuno’s “counter attacking” football.
Let’s stop being delusional, and if Kane had a yard of pace, he’d have been long gone.
His work rate is one thing most of the potential destinations must have been concerned about couples with his age.
But if and when we lose Kane, the earlier we do, and adapt to what we have/get the better.

Are we going to ever get any striker on Kanes level?
No, even if one is available, we can’t afford it.
Ings in terms of general game play would suit our/Nuno’s “counter attacking” football.
Let’s stop being delusional, and if Kane had a yard of pace, he’d have been long gone.
His work rate is one thing most of the potential destinations must have been concerned about couples with his age.
But if and when we lose Kane, the earlier we do, and adapt to what we have/get the better.
Take a punt on the guy from Brentford , Toney….big strong lad 25 nowt to lose.

Take a punt on the guy from Brentford , Toney….big strong lad 25 nowt to lose.
Valid argument I’d say, but I don’t entirely judge players by numbers, which is why I don’t rate vlahovic.
I need to see what you can actually do with a ball besides putting it in the net by luck.

The reason Ndombele isn’t playing in this match is the same reason Kane should be on the bench.
We can’t play without energy in a match against United.
We are better bringing in Reggie for Kane while don moves up top
Or Ndombele comes on for Kane and Locelso moves to the left side of attack.
Kane shouldn’t be in this match.

Back
Top Bottom