Burnley v. Spurs Wed, Oct 27 19:45 BST

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So, who’s stupid enough to be actually going to this?

:mourweird:

Wonder what squad No-no has in mind.

Walker
Nethercott
Dier
Tramezzani
The North Circular

Adele
A pint of Hopspur
3 piece meal from Chick-King
Dominguez

Postiga
Christian Gross’ tube ticket
I’d take it over the actual lineup he’ll end up landing on

Already skipped watching games, never happens this early in the season. Can't bring myself to wake up at 3-4am for this crap. However, with that said I think we'll scrape a win here 2-1, the lack of fluidity and Burnley parking the bus will make it difficult to watch but we'll scrape by. FGS stop playing Dier, did Rodon fuck Nuno's wife or something.

Cannot get excited at this extravaganza of football.
Burly Burnley clogging us whilst we watch our midfield be unable to thread a pass through to a 17 year old who is sinking.
Defence will probably stand up so 0-0 and penalties !

this should be a second 11 game, but because of the way the second 11 play & the manager is in trouble will be a mix of both, that's what should have happened last thursday (more chance to win Europe Conf League than the league cup)

Already skipped watching games, never happens this early in the season. Can't bring myself to wake up at 3-4am for this crap. However, with that said I think we'll scrape a win here 2-1, the lack of fluidity and Burnley parking the bus will make it difficult to watch but we'll scrape by. FGS stop playing Dier, did Rodon fuck Nuno's wife or something.
Don't be ridiculous, ywe all know that even if Rodon did that, Nono would just awkwardly sit in the corner watching and stroking his stupid beard with his stupid sad face on, he doesn't have the gumption to wreak vengeance.

If anything he'd probably make him a cup of tea for when he'd finished, then sit and awkwardly watch him drink it whilst stroking his stupid fucking beard.

Cannot get excited at this extravaganza of football.
Burly Burnley clogging us whilst we watch our midfield be unable to thread a pass through to a 17 year old who is sinking.
Defence will probably stand up so 0-0 and penalties !
Let's be honest, it's probably fairer for Burnley to be whining about the group of cloggers that they will be forced to play against...

I'm going. I'm so excited!
Tired Charles Barkley GIF by NBA on TNT

Not on the telly is it?

I won't be finding a dodgy stream. I don't have the stomach to watch our second string fail to give a shit whilst infecting my PC with malware and being bombarded with ads for local wives seeking fun. Although that might actually be more fun.

Not on the telly is it?

I won't be finding a dodgy stream. I don't have the stomach to watch our second string fail to give a shit whilst infecting my PC with malware and being bombarded with ads for local wives seeking fun. Although that might actually be more fun.

More local wives for me then. :ledleylick:

So, who’s stupid enough to be actually going to this?

:mourweird:

Wonder what squad No-no has in mind.

Walker
Nethercott
Dier
Tramezzani
The North Circular

Adele
A pint of Hopspur
3 piece meal from Chick-King
Dominguez

Postiga
Christian Gross’ tube ticket
You’re being silly aren’t you?
He’s never Going to play 2 up top is he?

Back
Top Bottom