Burnley v Tottenham Hotspur (07/03/20) (5.30pm)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Here's the team for the reverse fixture.

Gazzaniga
Aurier, Alderweireld, Sanchez, Vertonghen
Dier, Sissoko, Dele, Son
Lucas, Kane (c).

Substitutes: Whiteman, Rose, Sessegnon, Skipp, Eriksen, Lo Celso, Parrott.

Dier had a great game in midfield.

Burnley might be the sort of team Mourinho’s negative tactics might work. They don’t really play through the thirds like Norwich or wolves and are not really a great passing team. Do his shithousery tactics may work. Play our toughest defenders and then pace further up.

Appreciate its unlikely but have a spare in the away end today which I’ll give away for FREE if someone wants to collect from Hebden Bridge (about 20 mins away from Turf Moor).

Annoyed as was looking forward to visiting a new ground but wife too ill to look after baby so have to forgo.
However rather than see it go to waste will give it to a TFCer....on off chance anyone happens to be heading up without a ticket.

Appreciate its unlikely but have a spare in the away end today which I’ll give away for FREE if someone wants to collect from Hebden Bridge (about 20 mins away from Turf Moor).

Annoyed as was looking forward to visiting a new ground but wife too ill to look after baby so have to forgo.
However rather than see it go to waste will give it to a TFCer....on off chance anyone happens to be heading up without a ticket.

Nice one mate, but I don’t even think you could tempt many Spurs fans to travel to Burnley game even for free 😂

Nice touch.

Hope your missus is feeling chipper again soon, mate.

How are we feeling today?

Smashing thanks!

Great music being played and just about to tuck into a nice plate of Scrambled eggs on toast.

What do we reckon, peeps? .....Brown sauce or Ketchup?

Hope you're day's off to a winning start too, fam. :)

Good man look after the missus and youngster. Hope on of our dedicated number takes up the offer

Back
Top Bottom