Burnley v Tottenham Hotspur, Sunday 5th April, 13:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I like it that Vlad is being given some game time, who knows he could surprise us with a goal
no,it's more important for the team to win this match,doesn't matter how and who will score,1-0 even playing bad ,but we need 3 vital points...strange to see Vlad with Dier as pairs CB :adeohshit: i'm worried ,because don't see many matches with them both in the pitch as CB pairs,even with Burnley,maybe POCH see something that we don't...see

Poch's interviews are great. "Please explain your team selection".
"Well, we try to play 11. We have 11. Its fine"
"Its a big game today?"
"Yes, we try to play well. 3 points. High up the table. Play well"

CB07-lwWYAADNmI.png

We are in for a ride with our second string goalkeeper (who has been far worse for us than I expected) behind an already leaky defense, but now with safety risk Vlad at its helm.

Yeah, Lamela is gone. Fairly odd benching I must say. Paulinho gets a start after a decent sub last time but Chadli is still in there despite being extremely poor lately. Overall, a weird selection but all that really matters is points!

Back
Top Bottom