Burnley v Tottenham Hotspur, Sunday 5th April, 13:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I like it that Vlad is being given some game time, who knows he could surprise us with a goal

Although Paulinho has been shit for us and finding it hard to get into the EPL, he is not a shit player. He cannot be. He had played lots of football, before joining us. Maybe what he needed was a rest, to get his appetite back for the game. Maybe Poch has sensed the time is right?
As for Vlad, I would rather have him than Kaboul.
Fazio, well it takes time to adjust. Woolwich haven't dumped Gabriel straight into the back 4. Other foreign CB's suffered similar to Fazio.
Fazio is not shit. There are many other factors that come with moving from one country to another as a player, apart from getting used to your team mates, other teams players and the style of a new league.
Was it coincidence that he had Costa in his back pocket, or just familiar with his style?
Maybe Poch is sensitive to the flak Fazio will receive from some for making human errors in a new job if he does play him and wants to give him time.
On one hand Fazio and Kabuol should go nowhere near the defence, their shit. On the other, why the fuck is Fazio or Kaboul not featuring/ playing?
That kind of logic.

Last edited:
The only player I am really worried about, and am not to confident of, is Vorm between the sticks. He looked very nervy, like he was trying too hard to take his chance, last time he played.
Nearly got caught off his line whilst badly out of position too.

However, I hope he plays a fucking blinder

I really don't know what some of you on here are fucking on, I really dont.
That team selection today is completely and utterly unacceptable!

Back
Top Bottom