Burnley v Tottenham Hotspur, Sunday 5th April, 13:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I want to finish 7th, it means we start Europa in late July or something, if we thought the teams we put 5 past were bad, we now get to play the teams that they beat like 13-0.
good thinking. kane could have 10 goals before the premiership starts

Club will have to extend the honor board to include all of our skippers this season.
Well done Harry! :coys:

Wtf, I think my innards have exploded at the thought of that team, today was the perfect chance for Lamela, Poch must think that Burnley are Shitter than they actually are with that team, but oh well he is the manager, we will probably go out and hammer them, keeping a clean sheet in the process, shutting Ings out of the game
It does seem absurd to not give Lamela the nod over Chadli given the last few games (and that squad rotation goes out the window with our games being weekly now).

Who knows. Shite in training recently?
Perhaps Poch would have brought in Lamela, but opted to go with the consistency of Chadli with Paulinho and Vlad needing to slot in this afternoon.

Either way, re: Paulinho, I'm glad that Poch is doing something to try and mix the team up a bit. Interested to see if it helps stop our defence getting overrun.

Great line up. Credit to poch for going with vlad and paulinho. The reward of a starting place has always been there for those able to work hard and do the team things. If we're ever to be more than the sum of our parts - which is what we have to be to stand a realistic chance of winning anything - then these are virtues that need to be embraced.

Last edited:
This makes more sense.

Still no Fazio or Lamela what has he got against Argentinians? #wasis

Yeah something has to have happened to Jan was watching Belgium in week he steered them to a win as captain after stupid Kompany was sent off

My reaction to the team news :paulinhowtf:

Is Fazio injured? Paulinho over Townsend & Lamela. Hoping for a JC style resurrection from those 2 on Easter Sunday, but expecting a Burnley 4-2
:pochsulk:

Back
Top Bottom