Burnley v Tottenham Hotspur, Sunday 5th April, 13:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We haven't kept a clean sheet since bloody November, and we have one of the best keepers in the world. ( the poor bastard) . It borders on madness to think we could ever finish 4th. Our goal difference is shocking and has been for 2 seasons now.
There is nothing wrong with being positive, I am all for it, but let's not get silly.
As long as its possible lets believe-why not.

Harry Kane as captain...

abr.gif

vlad is awful! to be fair we dont have anything significant to play for. so maybe poch is planning for next season. i wouldnt mind him trying out different players & tactics from now till the end of the season. i am not to bothered if we finish 5th, 6th or 7th.

Vlad and paulinho starting....this will be a laugh if nothing else.
Not quite sure what chadli has done to deserve playing.
This is going to be high scoring...can't wait for this.

Wtf, I think my innards have exploded at the thought of that team, today was the perfect chance for Lamela, Poch must think that Burnley are Shitter than they actually are with that team, but oh well he is the manager, we will probably go out and hammer them, keeping a clean sheet in the process, shutting Ings out of the game

vlad is awful! to be fair we dont have anything significant to play for. so maybe poch is planning for next season. i wouldnt mind him trying out different players & tactics from now till the end of the season. i am not to bothered if we finish 5th, 6th or 7th.
I want to finish 7th, it means we start Europa in late July or something, if we thought the teams we put 5 past were bad, we now get to play the teams that they beat like 13-0.

This game is legit gonna finish like 7-5, bootleg defence against Ings and Paulinho in there pulling the strings, can actually see him scoring a few today

Back
Top Bottom